Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi back to Nikolai Morozov

Custom Title
    This makes no sense. They didn't part well the first time. Dai has had more success since leaving Morosov and the Japanese federation tried to get Miki to go to another coach. Now suddenly they're sending him their best skater?

Krall fires Chan, Igor and Marina split, and Dai goes to Morosov. Have all of the skaters and coaches spent the off-season thus far smoking wacky tabbaccy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    This makes no sense. They didn't part well the first time. Dai has had more success since leaving Morosov and the Japanese federation tried to get Miki to go to another coach. Now suddenly they're sending him their best skater?

Krall fires Chan, Igor and Marina split, and Dai goes to Morosov. Have all of the skaters and coaches spent the off-season thus far smoking wacky tabbaccy?
    I know, it seems like some of the figure skating community has lost its mind. lol

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

There was an uproar about Hanyu going to Orser too. This is an eventful off season and it's just beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Has Lori done any choreo for Daisuke yet? I haven't come across any report of them actually working together. Whether or not he is going to work with Morozov, which would be part time in the US if true, something newsworthy is happening and we just have to wait for the announcement today. At least it is not a rumour going around for a long time without any verification.
    I was wondering about Lori too. Dai is perfomring this weekend in an ice show in Japan. Patrick will be one of the guest artists. SF maybe you could ask Patrick to find out what is going on (jk)

Please, this can't be true!

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    I can't bear it.

Ay yi yi. Supposing this is true, I won't completely freak out until it's announced Morozov will be choreographing instead of Lori. I hope not.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCN View Post
    OMG It's must be a joke……

ok,well,although I don't like recent Morozov,what he did with Daisuke isn't very bad.

BUT because of Russian federation,it look like a conspiracy...Do you think Russia Federation will allow a coach who works with most of their skaters teach their biggest enemy then win the gold in Russia?I think they won't do this unless they want to control their ememy……
    This does go against previous reports of Russians traning non Russians if they are going to be in Russia. Like with Fernandez and Pechalat/Bourzat. Unless there is an exemption for previous work relationships. For men it doesn't matter because Plushenko is the only one anyway and he will be traning with Mishin.
    Last edited by gmyers; 06-14-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Russian article
    Using google translate:
    Figure skater Takahashi returned to the Russian coach Nikolai Morozov
    Little Falls (USA), June 14 - RIA Novosti, Alena Leonova. Ex-world champion in figure skating Japanese Daisuke Takahashi will be prepared for the Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014 under the leadership of Nikolai Morozov, the Russian coach said the agency "R-Sport."
    Takahashi up to May 2008 has already trained with Morozov. Japanese figure skater - the world champion 2010, world championships silver medalist in 2007 and 2012, bronze medalist of Olympic Games 2010 in Vancouver.
    "We, along with Daisuke decided to resume cooperation, - said Morozov told" F-Sport. "- I would be interested to work again with the skater. In addition, I believe that the presence of such a master in our group will benefit other students in my preparation for the Olympic Games in Sochi. "

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sarukou View Post
    Russian article
    Using google translate:
    Oiee...if Dai needed some help with some Russian influence...I would have preferred Viktor Petrenko....I wonder what Ms. Ando is up to?

Custom Title
    Oh my god...it's true.

...I thought Russia was telling its coaches NOT to coach the competition?

Custom Title
    It's the Gotterdammerung. I'd head for the hills, but I fear they're alive with the sound of music.

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Oh my god ! I detest this ! This is insanity.

I can't imagine this is purely Dai's decision ( having escaped once ). Oh , my soul ... I can't bear it...and more bitter tears.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by slipslidin View Post
    It's the Gotterdammerung. I'd head for the hills, but I fear they're alive with the sound of music.
    The Daitterdammerung.....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast