Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: Japan Open June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I went to his twitter and read it... I'm still not seeing what he said that was offensive, but to each their own. I guess we can all add extra meaning to the, what 120 allotted character, posts. Kurt's a very levelheaded guy, and isn't looking to tick people off. His twitter - when he remembers to use it - is actually one of the better skater twitters to follow. Hopefully he doesn't get "gun shy" over something so ridiculous.
    I read your tweets, it was easy to identify you. But I have few questions:

Why has Plush many "fan"atic, if he is only a jumper? They are blind in outside of N-Am(sorry Bluebonnet, I don't know any other way to determine the location ) ??
    You are an old FS fan, you really don't know that nobody can't win only with his jumps? If Plushy would be only jumper he could win many-many titles and golds? Kevin Van Der Perren could land in those jumps like Plush, and didn't win...These are the reasons, why Plushy's fans are so angry. And we didn't talk about the facts, Plushy got 70 6.0 scores for his presentation, and he was only 16, when he got the first.
    Plushy fans understand, that doesn't like everybody Plushy's skating. But they need to say "I don't like his skating style". But that is more than ridiculous, when anybody says Plush isn't artistry or he is only a jumper.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    I read your tweets, it was easy to identify you.
    Oh mein... this twitter story is not over yet I see. Well, actually I read your tweets too, Toni, and here I agree with Plushyfan- it's kind of odd when you call someone the best and at the same time you claim that you haven't seen others. Then how can you possibly know that your guy was the best in the competition if you haven't seen his competitiors? Doesn't it make you 'go by the "fan"atic term literally'? Not that I care much, just trying to figure it out...

Meanwhile the full version of CaOI showed up on youtube:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kufTLYhB-Xo
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk5-_tYUKc0

^Thanks for the video links to Carnival On Ice. It was great seeing the professional skaters, along with the current crop.
    I thought it was a great show.

Well I wasn't trying to hide it, so I'm not sure how dastardly I'm supposed to be.

When I say Kurt is "still the best" I am not talking one competition. I am talking of all time - for me. Just as we all have our favorites. Just as you all have your "favorite/best of all time" I have mine. What we have is a misunderstanding/interpretation - which I think happened on Kurt's tweet as well. I cannot control what you think I said, or what I meant by it - neither can Kurt control your thoughts on his.

Custom Title
    Well I wasn't trying to hide it, so I'm not sure how dastardly I'm supposed to be.

When I say Kurt is "still the best" I am not talking one competition. I am talking of all time - for me. Just as we all have our favorites. Just as you all have your "favorite/best of all time" I have mine. What we have is a misunderstanding/interpretation - which I think happened on Kurt's tweet as well. I cannot control what you think I said, or what I meant by it - neither can Kurt control your thoughts on his.

Banned

Then if you were right the legislation wouldn't operate the things lke "slander" and "libel". It's not the case with Kurt of course, but the core is the same- a subject shall take responsibility for his/her words if they provoked others to think badly/wrong about the person. I completely disagree with your "no need to apologize" and I am satisfied that Kurt gave his explanations.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Yes, it was. His arrogant "taught everyone" and "the perfect combination" with "the", i.e. means the one and the only, was an insult not to Dai only but to Kozuka too who was also over Buttle, and to the audience who know what guy(s) was/were more popular. And an insult to judges who gave higher PCS to Dai than to Buttle. Skating safe with one 3A only is a quadless champion level.
    You do know that PCS is not all about artistry, don't you? I've seen nothing insulting these two.

He was so much tired after that 3A that he couldn't jump any single jump in CaOI, not even a double jump. TV Tokyo didn't even include him in broadcast(?), probably having a mercy on him not to embarrass the guy. That doesn't speak high about his magically technical level that Kurt praised.
    Kurt was talking about Buttle's JO performance, wasn't he? If you use a skater's performance at another place to support your claim, I could find a lot more worse skatings from Takahashi, and Kozuka as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    You do know that PCS is not all about artistry, don't you?
    So do the judges. That's why they gave higher PCS to Dai than to Buttle.
    Kurt was talking about Buttle's JO performance, wasn't he? If you use a skater's performance at another place to support your claim, I could find a lot more worse skatings from Takahashi, and Kozuka as well.
    At JO Buttle skated safe with one and the ony 3A. While Plu, Dai, Kozuka skated with two quads and two 3A or at least tried to. Buttle didn't even challenge that, which is quite logical and natural for a quadless champion.

Custom Title
    So do the judges. That's why they gave higher PCS to Dai than to Buttle.
    At JO Buttle skated safe with one and the ony 3A. While Plu, Dai, Kozuka skated with two quads and two 3A or at least tried to. Buttle didn't even challenge that, which is quite logical and natural for a quadless champion.
    That's not what Kurt meant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    That's not what Kurt meant.
    Now you speak for Kurt. No need to. He already explained what he meant in his twitter.

Custom Title
    Now you speak for Kurt. No need to. He already explained what he meant in his twitter.
    Many have already known what he meant before he explained it.

Banned
    The official site for JO-2013 is up: JO and CoI will take place on October 5th 2013, the same place- Saitama Super arena: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/japanopen2013/ I am very disappointed that MWO is not announced.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20