Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Plushenko to Skate Romeo and Juliet Program

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    A girl got video of Liza ' s two programs and arthur' s long and will upload next days.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    A girl got video of Liza ' s two programs and arthur' s long and will upload next days.
    Awesome!! Do you have her username?
    Thanks for the info

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    Yes, you're right!

If you haven't seen, this was on Mishin's 70th birthday celebration, organized by Plush. Skated Johnny Weir and Stefan Lambiel too, and Urmanov, Liza, Gachi, Makarova etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vFp...eature=related

They said in Russian:

Plushy: Alexei Nikolaevich I love you as a father. Thank you!".

Mishin: "I love you like a son.... even more."
    touching...very sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Awesome!! Do you have her username?
    Thanks for the info
    You mean her YouTube channel? No but I got her mail, she will upload when she leaves pinzolo cause internet is slow

Well I'm sure you've all heard the news about Tuk's new programs. (Dark Eyes LP and Love Story SP)
    Are those the ones that Wilson choreographed? How about the ones that Dickson choreographed? I wonder if they're the same music with different choreography. I hope they're entirely different programs with different emotions so Tuk can get more experience with different choreography and different styles which could help her decide what the best Sochi vehicles for her would be.

Why would Wilson give her old war horse music? Come on, choreographers, you can do better than that!

No Dickson didn't made love story, he made the other sp that she skated in tha gala. But I only saw working on One program, must have missed the second. Love story was the first I saw and probably like more, it is really fresh choreo. Dickson program is more subtle but it is the one I don't know the music name.

There is also one more interview I saw on twitter but I m not sure I can post the link.

There is also one more interview I saw on twitter but I m not sure I can post the link.
    You're allowed to post links as long as they aren't to inappropriate sites, I think.

Custom Title
    Well I'm sure you've all heard the news about Tuk's new programs. (Dark Eyes LP and Love Story SP)
    Are those the ones that Wilson choreographed? How about the ones that Dickson choreographed? I wonder if they're the same music with different choreography. I hope they're entirely different programs with different emotions so Tuk can get more experience with different choreography and different styles which could help her decide what the best Sochi vehicles for her would be.
    Oh, dear, dear, dear. Dark Eyes and Love Story? Here's this prodigy of a girl, who's supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, and they're giving her those much-used tunes? Not only are they trite by this time, but at least one of them is unsuitable in terms of her age. Love Story can be terrific, if there's a couple involved to create the chemistry. Some tiny sprite skating by herself, who looks as if she has a poster of Justin Bieber on her wall, is not the ideal interpreter for this piece, which is about not just love but death. But at least if the music were less familiar, Liza could be innovative and make us pay attention, as Michelle did when she pulled off her astonishingly mature Salome at fifteen.

One of the most admirable things Carolina Kostner did this year was to break out of the customary mold with her music. Mozart is fresh to our ears as skating music. I wish that Liza would take a page from Kostner's book and find something less familiar as a skating piece.

Well, let me suspend judgment until I see the actual programs. Liza may surprise me, and indeed I expect her to if she's become that good.

You're allowed to post links as long as they aren't to inappropriate sites, I think.
    I don't think it works this way but she says the same as Flade's article anyway.

I got videos from another girl that are from distance, so maybe I ll uload them when I come back.
    Liza didn't do much tricks though in those vids.

^ yup if they're news sites you can link to them (except IN), if they're blogs/fansites/etc they need to link to Golden Skate.

^i ll post you the link and you decide

Olympia Liza doesn't come out as a fan girl of Justin bieber, really, she looks more mature to me, and while at the same time she likes makeup and all the girly stuff, you can see her playing football with artur and evgeni, she is more boygirl in my eyes, she just transforms on ice. I like love story program of her because she seems to like it a lot, and she said she wants not to stand out as a junior this year. Anyway she was practicing all the programs, so I don't guess which she will use.

Can you send me the link as well if you don't post it in the thread? Thanks!
    As for her choice in program, I hope she chooses the ones she likes the best even if they aren't the most original because it is better for her to love her programs than it is for her to have the most innovative programs in her first year as a senior.
    ^i ll post you the link and you decide

Olympia Liza doesn't come out as a fan girl of Justin bieber, really, she looks more mature to me, and while at the same time she likes makeup and all the girly stuff, you can see her playing football with artur and evgeni, she is more boygirl in my eyes, she just transforms on ice. I like love story program of her because she seems to like it a lot, and she said she wants not to stand out as a junior this year. Anyway she was practicing all the programs, so I don't guess which she will use.

Ok I will
    Here it is the article

Also two photos from the gala, I gathered some more, I'll post tomorrow.
    Last edited by seniorita; 07-02-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast