Plushenko to Skate Romeo and Juliet Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Plushenko to Skate Romeo and Juliet Program

let`s talk

Match Penalty
People on Plu fan forum reported that his SP that he presented in his show in Italy is Pink Floyd. No further details, except that he is in his old costume (new one will be designed by Yudashkin accordning to Plu twitter). He didn't skate his new FS for now yet.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
People on Plu fan forum reported that his SP that he presented in his show in Italy is Pink Floyd. No further details, except that he is in his old costume (new one will be designed by Yudashkin accordning to Plu twitter). He didn't skate his new FS for now yet.
Probably he will skate his new LP in Verona on Opera On Ice show. That would be very stylish, in the city of Romeo and Juliett.

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
I was going to say Pink Floyd is the new Carmen lately and I dont like the choice, then you changed the info and I dont like prisoner music for sp,for ex it was ok, it now makes Pink Floyd looks a good option.:unsure: Although i dont know which music by them would be chosen, anyway thanx for info.

edit: who / what is Yudashkin? :think:Vera Wang from Russia?

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Not Pink Floyd, Gary Moore-The Prophet by Viktor Zinchuk
Yeah, the info about music was confusing: blues, Pink Floyd, Zinchuk, Kornelyuk, ... It's definitely Gary Moore "The Prophet." I have seen the video of Plush new SP peformed in Italy. Video is done by a fan and I got the link to her facebook page with video via PM on Plush forum. So, I am not in the position to post it on public forum. If there was a broadcast, maybe later someone will download on youtube. The program is in making process yet and some elements were not there I assume, due to show needs. His jumps set was 3A, 3L, 3A (in the second part), in an encore he landed a wonderful combo 3A-3T. Very good combo spin at the end, fast, nice sit position. The footstep is art. In general his body looks way softer, smooth lines, beautiful hands, not just showy and cocky is he sometimes likes to appear. Camerlengo IS there and I hope it will stay this way. :cool:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! His house is not like some funeral office- black and white only. He is a fun guy actually. I am really curious what he will create for Plu. :popcorn:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I was going to say Pink Floyd is the new Carmen lately and I dont like the choice, then you changed the info and I dont like prisoner music for sp,for ex it was ok, it now makes Pink Floyd looks a good option.:unsure: Although i dont know which music by them would be chosen, anyway thanx for info.

I saw the SP, but Plushy told to Sara in Pinzolo, that program is too "raw" to be shown, and ask them to NOT UPLOAD it on youtube!!!! He still making it!!!! And also said the music will be later more arranged. Come to the http://www.facebook.com/groups/evgeniplushenko/ ;), you can watch :clap:

Yes. He is very famous and very good designer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytVY8FU0lP4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIPKL2Pzmws&feature=related

(I liked his :love: Arajuez costume by Roberto Cavalli )

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Yeah, the info about music was confusing: blues, Pink Floyd, Zinchuk, Kornelyuk, ... It's definitely Gary Moore "The Prophet." I have seen the video of Plush new SP peformed in Italy. Video is done by a fan and I got the link to her facebook page with video via PM on Plush forum. So, I am not in the position to post it on public forum. If there was a broadcast, maybe later someone will download on youtube. The program is in making process yet and some elements were not there I assume, due to show needs. His jumps set was 3A, 3L, 3A (in the second part), in an encore he landed a wonderful combo 3A-3T. Very good combo spin at the end, fast, nice sit position. The footstep is art. In general his body looks way softer, smooth lines, beautiful hands, not just showy and cocky is he sometimes likes to appear. Camerlengo IS there and I hope it will stay this way. :cool:

Yes, I also have seen the video :agree:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Camerlengo IS there and I hope it will stay this way. :cool:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! His house is not like some funeral office- black and white only. He is a fun guy actually. I am really curious what he will create for Plu. :popcorn:

Thanx for update, it is summer here which means it is off season for me too:laugh: But will watch the vid.
The designer has some very puffy shoulders in his collection :eek:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Camerlengo IS there and I hope it will stay this way. :cool:

I saw the vid finally:biggrin: If Camerlengo manages him to keep this program this way I ll make him a statue. I liked the whole sequence, more the last part of it and that the jumps are not back to back. The inbetween looks promising. The music I dont like, normally it puts me to sleep but I ll survive.:popcorn:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I hope Plushenko is not portraying Romeo. A 29-30 year old Romeo romancing and marrying 14 year old Juliet in secret is worse than unpalatable to me.

Plushy tends not to "portray" anyone when he skates, usually it just jumps and a little posturing, but Romeo (and Juliet) is danced by 30+ year old ballet dancers to great effect every day.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Plushy tends not to "portray" anyone when he skates, usually it just jumps and a little posturing, but Romeo (and Juliet) is danced by 30+ year old ballet dancers to great effect every day.

I agree and don't think Plushy is too old too portray Romeo.
Besides, who said he must be Romeo?

Judging from this I would not be surprised if he decided to fool us all by portraying both Romeo and Juliet. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzZCc5nQ8-E&feature=related :clap:

seniorita

Record Breaker
^ lol!
From what I ve seen although it was still early Miyamoto made a program that narrates parts of the story and not necessarily Romeo as a character, it is 4,5 mins of a skating program, I dont know how people expect Romeo or Juliete portraying, but it looks like both are involved:)
Actually Plush is letting his hair longer to play Juliete by Euros time.
Nevertheless it is narrowminding to suit a music in a specific age or image, all the 13 -16 year old Carmens shouldnt exist then but we find them cute.

bestskate8

On the Ice
What a nice tribute to Garry Moore, Northern Irish musician, who passed away last year.:cry:

He is my long time favorite a blues singer and guitarist, and I would say, he is one of the best on a world. imho
He has so many beautiful lyrics, and Plushenko picked one of the most favorite one. I didn’t see his new SP yet, but he sure can learn quickly all new things, judging by his programs form last year. Garry Moore's music needs a lot of passion and Plushenko is perfect in this department. :agree:

I trust Seniorita on this one.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I saw the vid finally:biggrin: If Camerlengo manages him to keep this program this way I ll make him a statue. I liked the whole sequence, more the last part of it and that the jumps are not back to back. The inbetween looks promising. The music I dont like, normally it puts me to sleep but I ll survive.:popcorn:

I can't decide that I like it or not. We have to wait. But he like it.

on Twitter:
Alessio Berno "Amazing performance tonight in asiago!!!
And furthermore congratulations for the soundtrack of your second exhibition!! You would deserve somebody playing it live on the guitar during the show .. That would be a blast!! ;-)
Be good, tnx for the emotions you gave us"

Maybe it will be great choice.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

LOOOOL! He is an actor on ice: It is the best Ex from 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-7c-9GqE3Q

on comment:"Great performance! Like a little theatre. :) And they say he's nothing but a jumping machine"

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Stars On Ice at Baselga di Piné LIVE this evening at 21:00 GMT+1 @PlushenkoNews on Twitter http://www.idealweb.tv/live/

Last edited: