Thread: Who's watching So You Think You Can Dance?

Hybrid View

Who's watching So You Think You Can Dance?

I'm so not liking this "one show a week" thing and no results show. All because we need more stupid reality tv like all the different dating shows could our society be so lame brained?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I'm so not liking this "one show a week" thing and no results show. All because we need more stupid reality tv like all the different dating shows could our society be so lame brained?
    I'm with you, Toni. I haven't even gotten to watch SYTYCD this year because of a workshop I'm taking. If it were on twice a week, I could see it. And you say it's replaced by a dating show? I can't imagine dating publicly. Even more than that, I can't imagine watching other people date and getting interested in it.

the dating SHOWS are high octane versions of "The Dating Game"... they're stupid.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I'm watching...love the ballet dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle
    could our society be so lame brained?
    I think you got your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    I think you got your answer.
    sadly after today? yeah...

I'm watching. Never watched this show until Emanuel Sandhu was on the Canadian version (which was just cancelled) a few years ago. Too bad I can't vote on any now, but I'm still watching the US version.

I don't have a favourite so far. Amelia did grab my attention, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. Also, I liked the ballet dancers and the two latin ballroom girls (although I've already gotten tired of the giggly, squealy, "OMG we're totally such awesomely good friends!!" stuff). Also like that there's some unusual dance specialties this season.