2012 Liberty Summer Competition, July 17-21 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2012 Liberty Summer Competition, July 17-21

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Thanks Doris!!!!! His SP totally gives off a Scott Hamilton vibe... wow... (though Scott's go to swing song was In the Mood).

And I see they still haven't fixed the warning message on the glass. :laugh:

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thanks Doris!!!!! His SP totally gives off a Scott Hamilton vibe... wow... (though Scott's go to swing song was In the Mood).

And I see they still haven't fixed the warning message on the glass. :laugh:

When Ski used to film the skaters, after the first trip to Liberty, we used to bring red tape and fix it ourselves. However, little kids take it down almost as fast as you can put it up.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When Ski used to film the skaters, after the first trip to Liberty, we used to bring red tape and fix it ourselves. However, little kids take it down almost as fast as you can put it up.

Yup! We couldn't help but notice that. We brought along a friend who got to see her first live skating comp, and she laughed her head off when she saw that.

icellist

On the Ice
Any videos of Ashley Cain, Joelle Forte and Yasmin Siraj? After watching Cesario in the youtube clips, I'm rather underwhelmed. Her SP doesn't showcase her presence or ice coverage and is rather slow. Her FS looks unpolished even though she had it last year. Not saying she didn't do well, just underwhelmed compared to reports and scores. Interesting to hear she has a 3L-3L. I also don't know how Ashley Cain can do a 3L-3F :confused:. Glad to hear Yasmin's jumping is coming back and Joelle Forte won't give into age! I want to see Forte's 3T-3T and 3Lz-3T.

gkelly

Record Breaker
Thanks, Doris.

Some of the links have full protocols -- all the seniors do -- and some just have the results sheet. And the long program for junior ladies C is still missing.

Some of the junior ladies' short programs were held in Rink 2 and then the long programs in Rink 1, but since those were (the only) combined events I guess they wanted to put all the results for both programs in one place even if the actual skating was in two different places.