A pair of Riedell Figure skates signed by many olypic winners for sale!!!! | Golden Skate

A pair of Riedell Figure skates signed by many olypic winners for sale!!!!

cortford25

Spectator
A pair of Riedell Figure skates signed by many olypic winners for sale!!!!

I have had these ice skates since i was 12 and i got them signed by many ice skaters in 2005, when they came to beaumont tx. for stars on ice. there are skates like victo patrinko, elvis stoyko, suria bonalei, not sure on the spelling, and several more. is there anybody interested in buying them from me? i even have a program book signed by them as well......

garman1988

Spectator
I also like to watch women's figure skating and these looks like a fantastic selection of ice skates, but for me, I like to roller skate, but don't think I could ever Ice skate without breaking an ankle or something.

Anyway I would love to see some of the pictures of this item so I can show to my niece who love skating.:cool:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have had these ice skates since i was 12 and i got them signed by many ice skaters in 2005, when they came to beaumont tx. for stars on ice. there are skates like victo patrinko, elvis stoyko, suria bonalei, not sure on the spelling, and several more. is there anybody interested in buying them from me? i even have a program book signed by them as well......

sounds more like Champions On Ice, not Stars on Ice...