Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last Train To Clarksville - The Monkees

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is there a Clarksville in NY State? - We usually watch Jeopardy!, but during the Olympics we haven't been.

Roads to Moscow - Al Stewart

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Jeopardy said it was in Tennessee; certainly one of the writers for the Monkees, Tommy Noyce, spent his last years in Nashville. Clarksville is near a military base; that may have something to do with it. They offered no explanation on how they knew, so I wondered whether anyone here knew? There is train service to Clarksville, TN, in any case; I looked.

Hudson's Bay old Canadian TV series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdPia_Cg_n0

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Magic Kingdom in the Sky - The DaVinci Code (ok I might be pushing it with this but Magic Kingdom is a place! this song refers to the WDW Magic Kingdom, but there's also the non Disney Magic Kingdom park in... SoCal? I think? - it doesn't matter I've got Disney on the brain! 48 hours from now I'll be on the plane getting ready to take off!)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Harlem Shuffle - The Rolling Stones

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Haille likes old skool skating - black and white - courtesy of (of all things) the Mickey Mouse Club. I still have no idea who the skater is they featured (never give a name in the clip on teh DVD we have, but he's a national champion? I don't recognize him though lol)... she's big on gymnastics as that's her sport of choice at the moment (she's really good for her age). I have dreams of getting her hooked on ice dance, but they don't have a progrram for that up here really...

Meet Me Down On Main Street - It's a Mickey Mouse Club song... I don't know who sang it first though lol

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Volga song from The Czarevich by Lehar - André Rieu & The Johann Strauss Orchestra

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Walking in Memphis - Marc Cohn (signature song of American singer-songwriter)