2012 Québec Summer Championships, August 9-12 | Golden Skate

2012 Québec Summer Championships, August 9-12

geoskate

On the Ice
Bumping this up since it starts tomorrow.

Also, it looks like the event might be streamed by Statebuzz. The Quebec competition is showing up as a new item (actually, items, for the different rinks) in the drop down menu in the upper right-hand side on the Skatebuzz site. If they are actually streaming it, I believe this will be a first for this competition.

Check Syvlia's post above for the link to the schedule, which is on the event info page.

heyhey

On the Ice
Well the Quebec event in senior pairs will be interesting - Duhamel/Radford, Takahashi/Tran and Dube/Wolfe...

Check out Julianne Seguin in Jr Ladies, she's off to her forst Jr Grand Prix assignment after this, beautiful young skater.

artsciboy

On the Ice
The New FS of Amelie Lacoste (not a fan of the blond hair, she looks better in brown )

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24638505

I think that it's an improvment from last season considering that she did the triple lutz and the triple flip. Good for her!

Definitely an improvement - 3z-2r-2r!!! 3flip!!!

But - the rest was a hot mess. She has to work on either stamina or not letting one mistake derail the rest of the performance or both!

hohoho

On the Ice
I agree with Artsciboy. Lacostes program seemed to go downhill after the first element. She didn't even rotate her most consistent jump - 3 loop.

Personally I think that her PCS mark was inflated based on the technical performance.

paircheck

Final Flight
mmhhh ...

D/R skate a very good sp - i liked it - high technical quality!
but the music?...mmmhhh i don`t know yet....

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Did Andreanne Poulin & Marc-Andre Servant compete, by any chance? I saw there names on the entry list, but I can't for the life of me find the results page nor have I found videos of their programs on ustream.