Gah! One week! | Golden Skate

Gah! One week!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
One week until I drive up to Anchorage to get ready to fly out to Disney! I am SO READY to get down there and have some fun! I need a break from reality!

That's great, Toni. I know you'll share your wonderful unreality with the rest of us. Hot, soupy, humid, stormy here, and wall-to-wall work, so any stories about Princesses will be greatly welcome.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'll try to at least check in... but it's going to be super super busy... and I'm horrible at reporting in while there lol... I go with every intention of updating the blog daily and then I just don't lol but I'll share links where you can follow via pics at least... and I'll probably tweet a bit.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
No when I get home I'm so depressed lol seriously you should look at my blog and see how I just drop off by day two of my travels... and I never pick it up again, it's pathetic... lol

but they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and in a week at Disney I can take up to 3000 pics so....

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
not to bump up and self promote, but it's come to my attention that folks were interested and don't know where to find anything about my trip. This may be a surprise, but it wasn't the most exciting or best thing ever. And I have not posted about it yet nor have I gotten all the pics up. I am working on MY time. Around MY schedule.