Any Cirque de Soleil fans? | Golden Skate

Any Cirque de Soleil fans?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I was watching some Cirque de Soleil re-runs on the Bravo Channel New Year's Eve. Anyone else enjoy watching those performances? LOL, with US Nationals on the horizon, it was just interesting to watch the "flexible" people. And we think Sasha is freakishly flexible!! Some of those folks I swear do NOT even have bones. Makes Sasha look stiff by comparison!

Anyway, I've had the pleasure of seeing live performances twice. I enjoy the surreal nature of the whole package - music, costumes, lighting, and acts that seem absolutely inhuman!

DG

mpal2

Final Flight
I loved their "reality tv" when they followed the people in Varakai. I hope they do some more reruns of those episodes.

CB1AB2

Medalist
I saw the show " MYSTERE" in Vegas a couple of years ago and
was blown away by the performance. Never in a million years would you think that anyone could make their body move or put them in positions like they do. It was awesome.

cb

Rixis

On the Ice
Yes I watched the marathon too! I saw Cirque d'Imaginique before all those things were cool. It's interesting how everyone is Russian! Those guys know how to move their bodies!! 0_o

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
CB1AB2 said:
I saw the show " MYSTERE" in Vegas a couple of years ago and
was blown away by the performance. Never in a million years would you think that anyone could make their body move or put them in positions like they do. It was awesome.

cb

Me, too! I thought it was incredible.

CassidyL

Rinkside
Saw it in Toronto with my family in 98 or 99. Not sure which show it was, but it was amazing!