Sergey, how do you evaluate the performance of Davankova and Deputat in Lake Placid? By recording the impression that the problems that they were rolled in, due to the fact that over the summer Vasilisa grown.
- Indeed, because of the growth is a problem. In the preparatory period girl grew an inch, she broke a little coordination. Long jump and reduced emissions. Now with no issues, they are more stable, Vasilisa consults. But any program not to the extent rolled-in as required. Although such an early start, I think they did the best they could. What do I like this couple, it's the fact that they always get the most out of the situation. The short program was rolled over - they performed it in the first place. What I'm very pleased. Arbitrary rolled twice Novogorsk before, and here was the best hire. And I'm happy with this, but the fact that they skated ideal, so this we did not have time. We set the goal to skate program with all the complex elements. It was possible to simplify the problem by double instead of triple elements, and it would have looked easy and fast. But we went to the maximum and make the set of complex elements, which we will do in the future. Plus more in the long program instead of a double axel will triple jump. As planned, the guys in this season will be to roll the long program with two triple jumps.
- It seemed that the refereeing was pretty harsh against the junior world championship medalists.
- To be honest, yes. I was surprised when, in the short program, the children have put very little assessment of the components. Though they skated clean, and the audience greeted them perform well. Our judge at all "fallen", she set six, and the whole crew - five ... Is it because of what Joseph and Andrew first started, and the team took a level, and then the "dance" of their ratings. Points, then received generally low: the leaders of all 48, and then put everything else below.
- Below-it below, but for the four components of the North American pairs to put the assessment above.
- This is understandable. In America Stage Junior Grand Prix is held once per two years. It is clear that there are trying their best to pull a pair of them to get to the final.
- The mood is not spoiled kids on this?
- No, they fought, even as it struggled. I'll tell you a story. We arrived in Lake Placid, before the short program came to warm up - and saw the Soviet flag, which is there since 1980, and since the Olympics. The whole, you know, a shabby, torn. And I say to the guys, look, it is necessary to try to get together to fight for our flag. The Americans saw this, captured on video - and see before any program is a new flag hanging. That is the flag of the Soviet Union, of course - but one torn, removed. I walked over to the referee and asked - why the flag changed? He answers, we felt ashamed that he is such a well-worn ... But on the contrary, I say, it's a battle flag! Though almost torn to shreds, faded, but our flag-molotkasto serpasto ...
- What further plans do you have?
- We will participate at the box office of the national team. Joseph and Andrei, will address the audience on 15 and 16 September. Now we have to go through acclimatization. I let Andrei in Kiev, he is with us still Ukrainian citizen, while Russian citizenship had not. U.S. visa he had, it would be well to get a Schengen. There is little Vasilisa hip pain. In general, will heal the wounds, and then start training Monday and Saturday-Sunday perform at the box office.
- At what stage of the Junior Grand Prix will still start guys?
- While plans Zagreb. This is the penultimate stage. But closer to him, after the stage in Austria, a look at the standings. Davankova and deputy have a real contender for the finals, so for purely tactical reasons, or go to Zagreb, or Dresden.
- Do you plan to address in adult competitions?
- Immediately after the Zagreb going to adjust to the adult program. Maybe go to a tournament in Nice, there is usually a very impressive structure. Since November, we will perform in the adult competition to be selected for the championship of Russia. The guys after a good set of elements. Junior short program with a double Axel and a double twist - it's not their level. If they do release it, flip, which was made in an arbitrary, then a short program will look at all very well.
- By the way, any of which program choreographers for guys put?
- Briefly put Nikolai Morozov. Its signature track adorns this program. He is with this track two weeks suffered. But it is really very dynamic, appropriate music. A random put Irina Zhuk. It should be noted that in the last season Davankovoy and a deputy in the program were mostly dash and elements. Because last season was the installation, it was important to show what we learned elements. This is all at a crossing on a bunch of guys ... and yet to be fully mastered. Start to the season, but all learned the chords, triple elements necessary to do more. But with each passing month, I think it will all be better and better, and by December, that is, for the final Grand Prix, for the championship of Russia - will be a good option. But not before. The second half of the season - this is our junior championship of Russia and the world championship. We have a plan to get into the Russian national team at senior championship, that is in the top six. Let us aspire to. Well, the junior will try to keep the flag high. Though he is torn, but still ours, dear! (Laughs).