Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 474

Thread: 2012 - 2013 Russian skaters, rules, and events

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    How many points did she get in bonus? Because her total score with the two mistakes and lack of 3Lz-3T in SP still trumps her 2011 TEB scores where she only had one mistake by almost 10 points
    her LP is now up,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEC2mIs4VIk&feature=plcp

  2. #302
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    How many points did she get in bonus? Because her total score with the two mistakes and lack of 3Lz-3T in SP still trumps her 2011 TEB scores where she only had one mistake by almost 10 points
    Bonus 2.00 points.
    Her total score is not compatible to "big competitions", as it is often at local competitions. Too high PCS and may be GOE (deserved at local competition - world-level skater is so much better than others).

  3. #303
    Huge Scott Moir Fan Macassar88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Bonus 2.00 points.
    Her total score is not compatible to "big competitions", as it is often at local competitions. Too high PCS and may be GOE (deserved at local competition - world-level skater is so much better than others).
    That makes sense - although I have noticed that Tuk has more transitional elements in her programs away from the jumps. I hope she adds some more before the jumps because her jump entries are looking a bit telegraphed.

  4. #304
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Bonus 2.00 points.
    Her total score is not compatible to "big competitions", as it is often at local competitions. Too high PCS and may be GOE (deserved at local competition - world-level skater is so much better than others).
    You are wrong. She got a 2 point bonus in her SP but no bonus in her LP.

  5. #305
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by siela View Post
    You are wrong. She got a 2 point bonus in her SP but no bonus in her LP.
    So total bonus is 2 points (for SP+FS). I meant only this.

  6. #306
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,556
    I love this!! congrats Liza!!!

  7. #307
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,579
    If I m not mistaken bonus is 2 points, is it for Lp and Sp together?

  8. #308
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    If I m not mistaken bonus is 2 points, is it for Lp and Sp together?
    Bonus 2 points was for SP, no bonus for FS, so total bonus 2 points.

  9. #309
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,579
    ^Thank you!

  10. #310
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Wow,if this is ET coming back from injury and puberty issues - not bad at all. REal improvement in transitions. Needs a real costume though - it will help her body line and the whole package.. Bravo.

  11. #311
    Huge Scott Moir Fan Macassar88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Wow,if this is ET coming back from injury and puberty issues - not bad at all. REal improvement in transitions. Needs a real costume though - it will help her body line and the whole package.. Bravo.
    I'm not sure whether she'll get good costuming though - I remember last year, some of her costumes were pretty awful. Actually the costumes she had in the beginning of the year were better.

  12. #312
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I'm not sure whether she'll get good costuming though - I remember last year, some of her costumes were pretty awful. Actually the costumes she had in the beginning of the year were better.
    I agree with you, her costumes were absolute awful, neither didn't fit to the music nor to her age. She wore this costume in last season.

  13. #313
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    This is just a comment from an amateur fashionista. I find solid color leggings do NOT create a nice line. It tends to not fit classical music -maybe modern but it somehow makes you look rather clunky if not chunky and gives a rather harsh look than nylons (flesh colored tights) It makes the look more casual too which with beading tends to be a contradiction. And it looks more like a practice outfit as wall but that's just my two cents.

  14. #314
    Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,800
    Lynn Rutherford ‏@LynnRutherford
    Lost baggage alert: EBobrova and DSoloviev's luggage incl. skates have not arrived in Seattle. #SA2012
    10:47 AM - 18 Oct 12

    Hope they are reunited with their luggage soon!

  15. #315
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Lynn Rutherford ‏@LynnRutherford
    Lost baggage alert: EBobrova and DSoloviev's luggage incl. skates have not arrived in Seattle. #SA2012
    10:47 AM - 18 Oct 12

    Hope they are reunited with their luggage soon!
    An insider on a Russian forum said everything is fine now

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •