JGP Lake Placid 2012 lists of entries | Golden Skate

JGP Lake Placid 2012 lists of entries

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The ISU has posted lists of entries for JGP Lake Placid 2012.

Links to the all the lists are here: http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00051388.htm

Links for each discipline:

And IN has a brief article that mentions a few of the headliners, such as Joshua Farris, Courtney Hicks, Denney/Frazier, and Aldridge/Eaton.

Last edited:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It doesn't make much sense for top skaters to compete against one another, so they are all doing different events.

Joshua FARRIS is the Men's headliner at Lake Placid and Jason BROWN is the Courchevel headliner. Nathan CHEN will probably make his JGP debut at a later event.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
However, looking at the skaters/teams that are alternates for these events will tell you who is most likely to be scheduled for later events :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
It doesn't make much sense for top skaters to compete against one another, so they are all doing different events.

Joshua FARRIS is the Men's headliner at Lake Placid and Jason BROWN is the Courchevel headliner. Nathan CHEN will probably make his JGP debut at a later event.

Thanks for correcting me, chuckm. My eyes and/or brain apparently aren't working today. When I had looked at the Lake Placid list, I had been surprised that Farris and Brown both were on it (and wondered why IN didn't comment on that) ... but even so, failed to notice that Brown and Chen were listed only as LP subs. Oyyyyy. Will fix my post above.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
The US apparently has 4 pairs at Lake Placid. Um...

11 Madeline AARON / Max SETTLAGE USA 7
12 Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER USA 7
13 Olivia OLTMANNS / Joshua SANTILLAN USA 7
14 Jessica PFUND / AJ REISS USA 7

Totally didn't realize the host nation could enter unlimited pairs. It's been that long since the US hosted haha.

Last edited:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Why is Lukas Kaugars no longer on the list of entries? I could have sworn he was assigned to compete here and now his name is nowhere to be seen, not even on the alternates list. Injury?

alexinga

Rinkside
Apparently Lukas injured his ankle prior to Glacier. I have heard that he is back to training now and his name has reappeared on the JGP list as an alternate.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Unfortunately Spencer Howe (USA), who replaced Lukas Kaugars, has withdrawn (also due to injury, I heard) and will not be replaced, according to a tweet by US Figure Skating this morning (Wednesday).

Artem Tsoglin (ISR) has also WD, no replacement.