Tickets details | Golden Skate

Tickets details

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Ticket Packages On Sale Friday, Sep 7

Ticket packages for the 2013 Canadian Figure Skating Championships will go on sale Friday, September 7, 2012 at 10 a.m. (ET).

There will be two different ticket packages available.

- Junior & Novice Championship Package includes the junior and novice level practices and competitions taking place January 14-17, 2013. Seating is general admission.

- Senior Championship Package includes senior level practices and competition taking place January 18-20, 2013, as well as the Exhibition Gala. Seating is reserved.

Both packages must be purchased separately and can be purchased online, by phone, or in person at the Hershey Centre Box Office.

Single event tickets will be available in late October based on availability.

Full details at:
http://www.skatecanada.ca/AboutUs/NewsDetails/tabid/2157/sni[2797]/1916/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Skatie

On the Ice
According to the tentative schedule, it appears they are splitting up the mens and women's finals on the Saturday - so top 6 skate on live TV in evening. Pairs and Dance being kept together.

fwsf

Rinkside
Help !!!

Buying tickets for National. What are better seats ? No more seats close to the ice across from judges. Any suggestions ?

Thinking of going to World as well. Only upper bowls seats are available ? Never been to the London arena. Are upper bowl seats too far up that one should stay home and watch on TV ?????

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
A variety of seats were offered in different packages. You can look into different packages if you are going to multiple sections.
If you are close enough to the box office, I always recommend to pick your seats in person.

The former John Labatt Centre seats are way better than ACC for ice shows.
I am still hestating about the Worlds too. I will see whether I would be able to get a better seat later by phone or in person later.

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Hello all, just wanted to drop a quick note. I'm attending nationals for the first time this year, and I was unsure about whether or not tickets allowed you access to practices being held on the same day, so I e-mailed Skate Canada, and got a prompt response. For those of you who might have the same question, I was told that tickets provide full access to practices being held in the main rink, as well as those going on in the adjacent rink.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Hello all, just wanted to drop a quick note. I'm attending nationals for the first time this year, and I was unsure about whether or not tickets allowed you access to practices being held on the same day, so I e-mailed Skate Canada, and got a prompt response. For those of you who might have the same question, I was told that tickets provide full access to practices being held in the main rink, as well as those going on in the adjacent rink.

Quoted from skatecanada.ca:

How do I obtain entry to the practice sessions?
Practice sessions are included in the price of your event ticket package or single event session ticket. Simply present your ticket at the door on the day of the practice or event to enter. Event ticket package holders may attend all practice sessions taking place during the date range of the package purchased.
NOTE: Senior practices on Thursday January 17 are not included in the Senior Competition Package. A Thursday competition ticket must be purchased.

highlightmagnet

Spectator
Parking at the Hershey Centre

Does anyone know if there will be a fee for parking at the Hershey Centre for tomorrow's events (Saturday January 19), and if so, what the cost will be? Thanks in advance.