Lineup Announced for 2012 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic (Senior Bs) | Golden Skate

Lineup Announced for 2012 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic (Senior Bs)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lineup Announced for 2012 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic (Senior Bs)

USFS - (Aug. 15, 2012) - U.S. Figure Skating announced today the entries for the 2012 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic, scheduled for Sept. 12-16, in Salt Lake City. The international senior competition features more than 70 athletes representing nearly 20 countries.

Thought I'd post this in the Edge for now as it is a new competition :)

Anyone going?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Entries are UP

The eagle has landed. Entries are up for the Salt Lake City Senior B

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...l-Figure-Skating-Classic)&p=654463#post654463

Here's the USFSA story, with the schedule

http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=48331&type=media

I've started a thread in the competitions area, with the entries listed, but felt this should be in The Edge.

If you've wondered:

Agnes Zawadzki & Gracie Gold are the US women entered.

Armin Mahbahnoozedeh, Ross Miner, Timothy Dolensky & Max Aaron are the USA men entered.

Lynn Kriengkrairut & Logan Giuletti-Schmitt, Madison Chock & Evan Bates, and Anatasia Cannuscio & Colin McManus are the US ice dance entries

Felicia Zhang & Nathan Bartholomay and Lindsay Davis & Mark Ladwig are the US pairs entries.

There are good sized fields in everything but pairs.

Of special note IMO, Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier and Alexandra Paul & Mitchell Islam will be competing in dance for Canada

Denis Ten KAZ will be competing in Men's

Amelie LaCoste CAN will be competing in ladies

and Kristen Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch CAN and Paige Lawrence & Rudy Sweigers CAN will be competing in pairs

Last edited:

fairly4

Medalist
okay line up, i was just hoping caroline zhang would get a level b , that is if she wanted one.
i understand agnes, surprised about gracie, but okay . seems like either will be fighting for 1st.

fairly4

Medalist
when will we know the line up for the other level b's like nebelhorn, finland,
i was hoping caroline would get salt lake, so kinda expecting rachel.
i was surprised to see agnes, gracie.
as far as ranking points all needs them. so wonder why chose them since gracie, agnes competes iln rostelecom cup to give a head start. leave caroline hanging. because for me it shows the USFSA still doesn't support Carolilne the way they should. Anges gets japan open & salt lake, gracie was named to japan open taken off and now gets Salt lake.
caroline went to the team trophy in 2009 and i don't remember her name being listed the next season for the japan open team. i think was alissa or mirai.