Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian National Team Skating Trials

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    "When was the last time Evgeni went for 4S in the actual program? ... Who did the choreo, then? Anyone knows?
    In 2004 he landed 4S in the Russian Qualifier in Samara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgenia View Post
    This girl said.
    Well, taking people's twitter out of the context is kind of odd to say the least. It's a private source where besides statements people talk to each other, express ideas, thoughts, etc. The said twitter's owner is not in Russia and therefore couldn't be the origin of the rumours.
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    but I read it in the FSO. Good rumours of witness of the interviews given by Plushenko.
    Thanks darling for clearing that up. "The witness of rumors" is just a priceless phrase! Btw, FSO is a forum, the same as GS or any other, where posters post their stuff. It doesn't mean anything. The only reliable source is Plush himself on the video or his interviews not in tabloids. None of them confirms what your "FSO witnesses of rumors" claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    thanx for link. Evgeni looked really excited with Miyamoto, now I can do this, if Mishin didnt like the end of RJ, he changed the whole program ? This program is not coherent. From Plushenko doing the random bird I prefered the dying Romeo..
    I dont like when multiple choreographers add pieces in a program, Miyamoto looked like having a complete vision of it..I still hope they just keep secrets and I ll see it at Euros..
    Actually, the fact that now they, Mishin and Plu, give the contradicting information convinces me even more that they keep some secrets. Mishin, on the one hand, says that Kenji's stuff "didn't have triumphante finale" and "didn't tear the aorta". On the other hand Plu, who keeps saying that the prog done by Kenji suits him very well, and that he has a few SP and FS in his storage, and it won't be the first time if he presents a different prog at competitions, etc. Well, you know if they are kidding us around, it won't be the first time . Btw, I didn't like "The Swan" at all. And his 30yo show is in St-Petersburg on November 7th, with Kulik, Yagudin, Lambiel, Joubert and many others.

Custom Title
    Mishin's message is clear to me: he does not like Kenji's program. It won't be the first program that Plushy drops because Mishin or him dislike it. I was excited because the reports from Mishin's summer camps were very positive and Plushy seemed to enjoy Kenji's work. Maybe he''ll skate the programs in his Anniversary Show.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    Mishin's message is clear to me: he does not like Kenji's program. It won't be the first program that Plushy drops because Mishin or him dislike it. I was excited because the reports from Mishin's summer camps were very positive and Plushy seemed to enjoy Kenji's work. Maybe he''ll skate the programs in his Anniversary Show.
    From yesterday I am reading tons of interview about National control skating. Only thing I understood that Mishin didn't say he disliked Kenji's program at least in front of media.
    Last edited by Evgenia; 09-17-2012 at 08:25 AM.

He will have a birthday show? Where, in Russia?
    Yes. In St Petersbourg 07.11.2012.
    a fan montage for the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILHwrpq29Q

Cast: Evgeni Plushenko, Alexei Yagudin!!!!! Tatiana Navka & Roman Kostomarov, Ilia Kulik, Stephan Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Irina Slutskaya, Liza Tuktamisheva

- Musicians: Filip Kirkorov, Nikolai Baskov, Stas Mihailov, Valeria, Dima Bilan, Mikhail Bublik, Edvin Marton
    - Show of the Valentin Yudashkin's fashion house and World Champions in acrobatics and sports ice dance pairs

And Evgeni wrote on Twitter:
    I will tell you a little secret - I will be not only on the ice, but and on the stage ---I'm not sure, that I want to see him sing

another interview of Evgeni's:

On "test skating" you have shown "Swan" by Saint-Saens, although during summer you said about different Free program. You considered that the program "Romeo and Juliet" does not suit you?
    - No, it's suit me. We just have in store few Free programs (smiles). And also few Shorts.

- Does this mean that at the competition during the season, you can come out with different programs?
    - Remember, I have this already. I do not exclude, that there will be a few programs.

I think he will skate Romeo
    Last edited by plushyfan; 09-18-2012 at 12:28 AM.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post

Cast: Evgeni Plushenko, Alexei Yagudin!!!!! Tatiana Navka & Roman Kostomarov, Ilia Kulik, Stephan Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Irina Slutskaya, Liza Tuktamisheva

- Musicians: Filip Kirkorov, Nikolai Baskov, Stas Mihailov, Valeria, Dima Bilan, Mikhail Bublik, Edvin Marton
    - Show of the Valentin Yudashkin's fashion house and World Champions in acrobatics and sports ice dance pairs

And Evgeni wrote on Twitter:
    I will tell you a little secret - I will be not only on the ice, but and on the stage ---I'm not sure, that I want to see him sing
    Yagudin and Kulik?
    Wow that's a big birthday party

Banned

Liza !!
    finally makes up for her missing the test skates

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgenia View Post
    Alexei Mishin: pieces of cloth can form interesting, but they need to sew good
    http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5108.html
    Most important is last part of this interwiew.

"- What can tell about readiness for a season of one more your skater – Lisa Tuktamysheva?
    - Lisa has a period of puberty. The weight increased, she turned into the girl. The weight grew – and at once there was an injury of a knee. Now Lisa recovers. It seems to me that to the person who in last season gained victories over all strongest skaters of the world, it is necessary to make thrifty use. From similar problems anybody isn't insured. It is necessary to have patience."

Because we know that Mishin with no problem lies or tells nonsense to protect his skaters, these words may mean very bad situantion. Much worse than he says.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Most important is last part of this interwiew.

"- What can tell about readiness for a season of one more your skater – Lisa Tuktamysheva?
    - Lisa has a period of puberty. The weight increased, she turned into the girl. The weight grew – and at once there was an injury of a knee. Now Lisa recovers. It seems to me that to the person who in last season gained victories over all strongest skaters of the world, it is necessary to make thrifty use. From similar problems anybody isn't insured. It is necessary to have patience."

Because we know that Mishin with no problem lies or tells nonsense to protect his skaters, these words may mean very bad situantion. Much worse than he says.
    do you mean she turned into a "woman" now

we will find out soon the status and form of Liza
    she will be in Plushenko's Birthday Gala ?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    do you mean she turned into a "woman" now
    "Girl" in Russian means "young woman" (not married, no babies).
    "Woman" in Russian means a woman who has a husband and/or childs.

So correct in English would be something about "turned from child to woman".

Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    we will find out soon the status and form of Liza
    she will be in Plushenko's Birthday Gala ?
    May be will. She is announced.
    She is also announced to 2nd GP event (Canada) 26 - 28 Oct, i.e. before Pluschenko's birthday.
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-17-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Banned
    "Girl" in Russian means "young woman" (not married, no babies).
    "Woman" in Russian means a woman who has a husband and/or childs.

So correct in English would be something about "turned from child to woman".

May be will. She is announced.
    She is also announced to 2nd GP event (Canada) 26 - 28 Oct, i.e. before Pluschenko's birthday.
    here is another test skate in October correct ?
    I hope to see her there

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar

Thanx for translation. If Liza is to have puberty issues, it is better to have them this season and not the next, it was about time to happen anyway.She is 15 1/2 years old. I dont see a big deal of Mishin words, maybe she will have a bad season to adjust, better now than later.

Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Well, taking people's twitter out of the context is kind of odd to say the least. It's a private source where besides statements people talk to each other, express ideas, thoughts, etc.
    Social Media is anything but private.

Custom Title
    Yeah! I just read on Plushy's website. Mr. Mishin didn't like it.

Don’t be sad, his Swan program –work in progress and it is going to be beautiful by Russian Nationals in December and breathtaking by Euros. It’s always like that with Plushenko.

May be his SP will be R/J

Custom Title
    thanx for link. Evgeni looked really excited with Miyamoto, now I can do this, if Mishin didnt like the end of RJ, he changed the whole program ? This program is not coherent. From Plushenko doing the random bird I prefered the dying Romeo..
    I dont like when multiple choreographers add pieces in a program, Miyamoto looked like having a complete vision of it..I still hope they just keep secrets and I ll see it at Euros..

Whats V/T Lp music?
    M/R look very fresh and S/K adams family is the best sp from young pair.
    Sotnikova looks brand new and a grown up lady!!!I like her Lp more than the Sp, I dont mind the vocals.

Plushenko can't be random bird, it will be very special Swan

Custom Title
    Thanx for translation. If Liza is to have puberty issues, it is better to have them this season and not the next, it was about time to happen anyway.She is 15 1/2 years old. I dont see a big deal of Mishin words, maybe she will have a bad season to adjust, better now than later.
    She is 15 3/4 years (born 17 Dec 1996).
    Mishin's words mean (may be) that she can lose all the season.
    Yes, better now then later.

Liza is to have puberty issues - may be.
    Her body had female forms past season, while Adelina's became taller and bigger, but child's forms.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast