Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 174

Thread: Russian National Team Skating Trials

  1. #16
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    This weekend will be the Open Test Skating: 15.&16.09. 2012.
    Test skating starts today

    *Sep.12 - Sports Palace "Mechta" 18.00-
    *Sep.13 - "Katok.ru" 18.00-
    *Sep.15 - Ice Palace in Odintsovo 15.00-
    *Sep.16 - Sports Palace "Moskvich" 14.00-


    This is possible skaters today (Thanks FSO):

    *Men - Menshov, Kovtun, Voronov, Bariev
    *Ladies - Leonova, Makarova, Biryukova, Korobeinikova
    *Pairs - Kawaguchi/Smirnov, Bazarova/Larionov, Stolbova/Klimov, Martyusheva/Roganov
    *Ice Dance - Pushkash/Gureiro, Ryazanova/Tkachenko


    Besides, Sotnikova will skate LP tomorrow, according to her twitter. Plushenko, V/T and Gachinski will perform only 15 and 16 (http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5009.html). Ilinykh/Katsalapov will miss open test skating due to Elena's shoulder injury (http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5025.html). Maybe Tuktamisheva and Lipnitskaya too
    Last edited by Evgenia; 09-12-2012 at 04:09 AM.

  2. #17
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgenia View Post
    Test skating starts today
    This is possible skaters today (Thanks FSO):

    *Men - Menshov, Kovtun, Voronov, Bariev
    *Ladies - Leonova, Makarova, Biryukova, Korobeinikova
    *Pairs - Kawaguchi/Smirnov, Bazarova/Larionov, Stolbova/Klimov, Martyusheva/Roganov
    *Ice Dance - Pushkash/Gureiro, Ryazanova/Tkachenko
    *Ladies - also Shershak. All skate SP.
    *Men skate FS.
    *Pairs - Kawaguchi/Smirnov, Martyusheva/Roganov, Stolbova/Klimov, Tarasova/Morozov - SP. Kawaguchi/Smirnov - also FS.
    *Ice Dance - Pushkash/Gureiro, Ryazanova/Tkachenko, Sinitsina/Zhiganshin, Starygina/Volobuev, Stepanova/Bukin, Monko/Halyavin - SD.

    It is planned content for today.

  3. #18
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgenia View Post
    Test skating starts today

    *Sep.12 - Sports Palace "Mechta" 18.00-
    *Sep.13 - "Katok.ru" 18.00-
    *Sep.15 - Ice Palace in Odintsovo 15.00-
    *Sep.16 - Sports Palace "Moskvich" 14.00-


    This is possible skaters today (Thanks FSO):

    *Men - Menshov, Kovtun, Voronov, Bariev
    *Ladies - Leonova, Makarova, Biryukova, Korobeinikova
    *Pairs - Kawaguchi/Smirnov, Bazarova/Larionov, Stolbova/Klimov, Martyusheva/Roganov
    *Ice Dance - Pushkash/Gureiro, Ryazanova/Tkachenko


    Besides, Sotnikova will skate LP tomorrow, according to her twitter. Plushenko, V/T and Gachinski will perform only 15 and 16 (http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5009.html). Ilinykh/Katsalapov will miss open test skating due to Elena's shoulder injury (http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5025.html). Maybe Tuktamisheva and Lipnitskaya too
    THX for your correction!

  4. #19
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,871
    I really hope to watch Leonova's and Makarova's programs in ladies(see if they can stand the level of the young girls), in pairs Kavaguti-Smirnov (can they challenge V/T?) and Ryazanova-Tkachenko (the results of working with Shpilband)! If anyone goes, please film the programs!! And, generally, I hope to watch videos soon!

  5. #20
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,796
    Videos may be here http://www.youtube.com/user/mihsersh
    He is there and makes videos.
    Added many vedeos, will be all probably.
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-12-2012 at 12:14 PM.

  6. #21
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,796
    Makarova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpY46Cd7w-0
    Black dress, black hair (looks like Leonova).

    She is not ready to competitions (but has time), and damn if I know what it was - SP or FS or something else.

    Biryukova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctPNh2RvGcw
    (also not ready)

    Shershak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaMAdBAeMz0
    Ready for Turkey JGP. And 3F!!!

    Korobeynikova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ01HYmbrSw
    Music Swan Lake. It is only a "prototype" of program.

    Leonova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81PTjWmeTs
    Also only a "prototype" of program. Costume for training.
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-13-2012 at 05:43 AM.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    I really hope to watch Leonova's and Makarova's programs in ladies(see if they can stand the level of the young girls), in pairs Kavaguti-Smirnov (can they challenge V/T?) and Ryazanova-Tkachenko (the results of working with Shpilband)! If anyone goes, please film the programs!! And, generally, I hope to watch videos soon!
    here is Makarova's LP: she lost weight ! ( new brunette hair )

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpY46...1&feature=plcp
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 09-12-2012 at 10:50 AM.

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgenia View Post

    Besides, Sotnikova will skate LP tomorrow, according to her twitter. Plushenko, V/T and Gachinski will perform only 15 and 16 (http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5009.html). Ilinykh/Katsalapov will miss open test skating due to Elena's shoulder injury (http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5025.html). Maybe Tuktamisheva and Lipnitskaya too
    Julia will not do test skates, on her sparshavai she said you will see her first programs when she competes in Finland
    also I don't think Elizaveta will be there, she was off the ice for max 2 weeks to heal a minor ligament injury and just started training again in the first week of september

  9. #24
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Makarova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpY46Cd7w-0
    Black dress, black hair (looks like Leonova).

    She is not ready to competitions (but has time), and damn if I know what it was - SP or FS or something else.
    Maybe it's a part of her LP? I am guessing the program isn't ready yet. This can't be her SP with the 3 jumps being 3Loop, 3Lz and 3T.

  10. #25
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,796
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-12-2012 at 11:44 AM.

  11. #26
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,796
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-12-2012 at 01:15 PM.

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Pairs Video

    Martusheva/Rogonov http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhKxv7eQjGI
    I really like Martiusheva/Rogonov
    really nice, if they can skate this in GP cleanly, this will be very lovely and they have a lot of fans in the audience

  13. #28
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Makarova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpY46Cd7w-0
    Black dress, black hair (looks like Leonova).

    She is not ready to competitions (but has time), and damn if I know what it was - SP or FS or something else.

    Biryukova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctPNh2RvGcw
    (also not ready)

    Shershak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaMAdBAeMz0
    Ready for Turkey JGP. And 3F!!!
    I can not guarantee first place to Miyahara.

    Korobeynikova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ01HYmbrSw
    Music Swan Lake. It is only a "prototype" of program.

    Leonova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81PTjWmeTs
    Also only a "prototype" of program. Costume for training.
    I don't think, that Makarova looks like Leonova.

    I like Korobeynikova's skating!!!

  14. #29
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    I don't think, that Makarova looks like Leonova.
    Leonova was dark, Makarova was Light. So dark Makarova associates with Leonova. Only this I mean.

  15. #30
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,871
    I didn't like Leonova... I hope she changes all those meaningless transitions, they really look Morozov's style (but I don't think he is the choreographer, because in the interview he said he did only her SP, maybe Alena choreographed it herself what I mean is, she didn't gave her money away for this ******** program, right? ). I couldn't understand Makarova... was it an EX program? A SP-FS mix? Korobeneykova didn't land a triple, is she injured, was she focusing just on the choreography? Kavaguti-Smirnov... it can be good, it just needs refinement and practice...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •