Russian National Team Skating Trials | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Russian National Team Skating Trials

Country
Russia
Alexei Mishin: pieces of cloth can form interesting, but they need to sew good
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5108.html
Most important is last part of this interwiew.

"- What can tell about readiness for a season of one more your skater – Lisa Tuktamysheva?
- Lisa has a period of puberty. The weight increased, she turned into the girl. The weight grew – and at once there was an injury of a knee. Now Lisa recovers. It seems to me that to the person who in last season gained victories over all strongest skaters of the world, it is necessary to make thrifty use. From similar problems anybody isn't insured. It is necessary to have patience."

Because we know that Mishin with no problem lies or tells nonsense to protect his skaters, these words may mean very bad situantion. Much worse than he says.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Most important is last part of this interwiew.

"- What can tell about readiness for a season of one more your skater – Lisa Tuktamysheva?
- Lisa has a period of puberty. The weight increased, she turned into the girl. The weight grew – and at once there was an injury of a knee. Now Lisa recovers. It seems to me that to the person who in last season gained victories over all strongest skaters of the world, it is necessary to make thrifty use. From similar problems anybody isn't insured. It is necessary to have patience."

Because we know that Mishin with no problem lies or tells nonsense to protect his skaters, these words may mean very bad situantion. Much worse than he says.

do you mean she turned into a "woman" now

we will find out soon the status and form of Liza
she will be in Plushenko's Birthday Gala ?

Country
Russia
do you mean she turned into a "woman" now
"Girl" in Russian means "young woman" (not married, no babies).
"Woman" in Russian means a woman who has a husband and/or childs.

So correct in English would be something about "turned from child to woman".

we will find out soon the status and form of Liza
she will be in Plushenko's Birthday Gala ?
May be will. She is announced.
She is also announced to 2nd GP event (Canada) 26 - 28 Oct, i.e. before Pluschenko's birthday.

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
"Girl" in Russian means "young woman" (not married, no babies).
"Woman" in Russian means a woman who has a husband and/or childs.

So correct in English would be something about "turned from child to woman".

May be will. She is announced.
She is also announced to 2nd GP event (Canada) 26 - 28 Oct, i.e. before Pluschenko's birthday.

here is another test skate in October correct ?
I hope to see her there

seniorita

Record Breaker
Thanx for translation. If Liza is to have puberty issues, it is better to have them this season and not the next, it was about time to happen anyway.She is 15 1/2 years old. I dont see a big deal of Mishin words, maybe she will have a bad season to adjust, better now than later.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Well, taking people's twitter out of the context is kind of odd to say the least. It's a private source where besides statements people talk to each other, express ideas, thoughts, etc.

Social Media is anything but private.

bestskate8

On the Ice
Yeah!:disapp: I just read on Plushy's website. Mr. Mishin didn't like it.

Don’t be sad, his Swan program –work in progress and it is going to be beautiful by Russian Nationals in December and breathtaking by Euros. It’s always like that with Plushenko.

May be his SP will be R/J:)

bestskate8

On the Ice
thanx for link. Evgeni looked really excited with Miyamoto, now I can do this:bang:, if Mishin didnt like the end of RJ, he changed the whole program ? This program is not coherent. From Plushenko doing the random bird I prefered the dying Romeo..:no:
I dont like when multiple choreographers add pieces in a program, Miyamoto looked like having a complete vision of it..I still hope they just keep secrets and I ll see it at Euros..

Whats V/T Lp music?
M/R look very fresh and S/K adams family is the best sp from young pair.
Sotnikova looks brand new and a grown up lady!!!I like her Lp more than the Sp, I dont mind the vocals.

:laugh:

Plushenko can't be random bird, it will be very special Swan :biggrin:

Country
Russia
Thanx for translation. If Liza is to have puberty issues, it is better to have them this season and not the next, it was about time to happen anyway.She is 15 1/2 years old. I dont see a big deal of Mishin words, maybe she will have a bad season to adjust, better now than later.
She is 15 3/4 years (born 17 Dec 1996).
Mishin's words mean (may be) that she can lose all the season.
Yes, better now then later.

Liza is to have puberty issues - may be.
Her body had female forms past season, while Adelina's became taller and bigger, but child's forms.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
You're right, it's better to have this problems in the pre-Olympic season, obviously! Maybe she should skip the GP or the entire season: I think that not competing it's better than having bad results that can affect your confidence...

Country
Russia
here is another test skate in October correct ?
I hope to see her there
It will be competition "Cup of Federation". Best skaters, only by invitation.
As Gorshkov said, it will be at first test of Sochi ice arenas (and other systems) before GP Final.
If any coach of skater will say that is better for GP Events not to take place in this competitions, Federation will agree.
So nobody knows who will participate.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
It will be competition "Cup of Federation". Best skaters, only by invitation.
As Gorshkov said, it will be at first test of Sochi ice arenas (and other systems) before GP Final.
If any coach of skater will say that is better for GP Events not to take place in this competitions, Federation will agree.
So nobody knows who will participate.

It will be in early October?

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Yes. In St Petersbourg 07.11.2012.
a fan montage for the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILHwrpq29Q

Cast: Evgeni Plushenko, Alexei Yagudin!!!!! Tatiana Navka & Roman Kostomarov, Ilia Kulik, Stephan Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Irina Slutskaya, Liza Tuktamisheva

- Musicians: Filip Kirkorov, Nikolai Baskov, Stas Mihailov, Valeria, Dima Bilan, Mikhail Bublik, Edvin Marton
- Show of the Valentin Yudashkin's fashion house and World Champions in acrobatics and sports ice dance pairs

And Evgeni wrote on Twitter:
I will tell you a little secret - I will be not only on the ice, but and on the stage ---I'm not sure, that I want to see him sing:biggrin:

Wow! Yagudin will be there! And Stephan Lambiel and Brian Joubert! Brian in the middle of GP events?!

I'm quite tired of the name Edvin Marton. But he's his best friend. Of course, he'll be there as one of the key players for he's birthday.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
You're right, it's better to have this problems in the pre-Olympic season, obviously! Maybe she should skip the GP or the entire

I said this before Liza will not grow but its her weight and filling out that could be an issue as she is petite extra weight can cause jumps problems
but I disagree about skipping GP if she will have problems this season, It wont take away bad seasons and everyone goes to puberty, just look at Adelina it made her stronger from her previous not so good season.

Country
Russia
I said this before Liza will not grow but its her weight and filling out that could be an issue as she is petite extra weight can cause jumps problems
Her problem of weight is permanent and she uses strong diet for long time (as also Leonova and many other skaters).
So it is not problem of filling, it is problem of growing.

but I disagree about skipping GP if she will have problems this season, It wont take away bad seasons and everyone goes to puberty, just look at Adelina it made her stronger from her previous not so good season.
I believe, Mishin knows better.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Wow! Yagudin will be there! And Stephan Lambiel and Brian Joubert! Brian in the middle of GP events?!

I'm quite tired of the name Edvin Marton. But he's his best friend. Of course, he'll be there as one of the key players for he's birthday.

Yes, it will be a great show. Yagudin and Plushy they aren't friends, but they respect each other in interviews today. They said, in that time pushed each other for the better skating. Stefan is really good friend of Plushy, like Johnny Weir, they are often guests in Plushy's show. In this year Brian also was invited to Kings On Ice show, and he will participate in three KOI shows in December too.Edvin Marton and Plushy are very good friends, and Plushy will be the godfather of Edvin's younger son. The musicians are the biggest stars in Russia.

Last edited: