SYTYCD Spin Off - A Chance To Dance | Golden Skate

SYTYCD Spin Off - A Chance To Dance

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Anyone else see the ads for the Ovation network original show that is a spin off of SYTYCD?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think it premieres tonight (in like 3.5 hours or so forr me lol)

ETA - Olympia I think the network would be right up your alley. It's all about the arts! (I love it!)

Last edited:
It sounds so yummy. I don't get BBC America, either, or the Hallmark Channel. Rats, anyway. On the other hand, I do get TCM, the old movie channel. Right now they're playing Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I finally saw that movie a couple years ago and it was instantly a favorite.

you are being deprived of some great networks... I'd be complaining to whoever is in charge of whatever package you have!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
This is like a documentary on The Ballet Boys (who judged this week on SYTYCD) and how they created a dance company in 28 days (which they talked about briefly about on this weeks show). The company will go on to be part of the SYTYCD tour later this year.

heyang

Record Breaker
I watched and enjoyed it. Real behind the scenes look at the formation of a dance company.

I finally saw that movie a couple years ago and it was instantly a favorite.

you are being deprived of some great networks... I'd be complaining to whoever is in charge of whatever package you have!

Don't I know it. They have any number of guy networks; something with wrestling and something with catching hogs I think, but you have to pay extra for things like Hallmark. On the other hand, their service is excellent. And they do have TCM. I got to watch the movie Grand Prix today. Considering how little I like auto racing, you might be surprised that I like this racing movie, but it's hugely stylish--all sorts of split shots and car-mounted cameras, and splendid actors including James Garner, Brian Bedford, Yves Montand, Jessica Walter, and even Toshiro Mifune. And the music, by Maurice Jarre, is splendid. Yesterday they had the Garbo Anna Karenina, with the saturnine Basil Rathbone as a bitter and lordly Karenin. Grand and glorious, from the peak years of the Golden Age.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
anyone else watching? I have been. 3 episode is tomorrow. It's pretty good.