Elizaveta Tuktamisheva and Gracie Gold | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva and Gracie Gold

mskater93

Record Breaker
I agree with you. I cannot believe the enthusiam, is way over the top. She can do a 3/3 and is her competition to lose right away. Oh dear. what a reality check will get many in a few days.
herios, you DO know she has 3 3+3 planned - 3F+3T in the SP, 3Lz+3T and 3F+1Lo+3S in the LP, right? These are big point getters.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
But that's only if she skates clean. Granted even with some mistakes she will get more points for her jump layout because its so much more difficult then most of the other Ladies. It might be a bit too ambitious at the moment though.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I think Gracie should go clean and do the easier 3x3 and forget a second. She will podium with clean skate and i'D BE THRILLED WITH SILVER. Rep points will help Akiko. I wish Gracie and Osmond good luck the most. Also, Kate may be helped as she is Canadian and the best they have. I do not like Amelie's skating, though I am sure she is talented. It will be great to see Chan on home turf. Hoping he skates well with all the support. I hope Japan got the nerves out and got his mojo going again. He should be a reliable skater at this age and stage after years ON SENIOR SCENE. I just want good skating and wish all the very best. What's to be nervous about after all? I wish they had the perspective MK took early on. "It isn't brain surgery, it is just a sport." Good luck to all!

herios

Medalist
herios, you DO know she has 3 3+3 planned - 3F+3T in the SP, 3Lz+3T and 3F+1Lo+3S in the LP, right? These are big point getters.
I also know what PLAN means, aka I majored in planning at my University.
A Plan is a plan, that will not equate also reality in the end, automatically.
You might have forgoten what Gracie Gold did recently in SLC, beside landing a 3/3...

mskater93

Record Breaker
No, and you may have forgotten that SLC is 4200 feet above sea level AND it's been close to a month that Gracie's had a chance to polish everything.