Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ladies SP JGP Courchevel 2012

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Nothing monsterous. Normal.
    She had 47,27 at SP Triglav Trophy-2012. Jump combination 3+2 (3+3 not allowed), only two spins, PCS of only 4 components.
    See http://www.dkjesenice.si/
    I said monster score in a good way Over 60 points on the JGP debut is quite impressive and only a handful of skaters managed that. I am absolutely sure she skated very very well and that is a deserved score. I can't wait to watch her program.

Quote Originally Posted by Totentanz View Post
    It's really early but it looks like we will see a big battle of Lipnitskaya and Radionova at junior worlds this year.
    I wonder if Lipnitskaya will go to junior worlds again. She's already won it and they may want to give another junior the experience.

Banned
    so Radionova already bumped Lipnitsakaia's first JGP score from last season ?
    what were her jump combinations ??? looks like she is becoming the next junior star

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    so Radionova already bumped Lipnitsakaia's first JGP score from last season ?
    what were her jump combinations looks like she is becoming the next junior star
    3Lz-3T, 3F and 2A. She does harder jumps than Julia did last season in the SP
    Protocol: http://www.isuresults.com/results/jg..._SP_Scores.pdf

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I wonder if Lipnitskaya will go to junior worlds again. She's already won it and they may want to give another junior the experience.
    Maybe that would be right choice but looking at Adelina's case I have feeling that they won't do that as long as she wanna compete and defend her title.

Banned
    yes just in time for the new season again to be back

Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    3Lz-3T, 3F and 2A. She does harder jumps than Julia did last season in the SP
    Protocol: http://www.isuresults.com/results/jg..._SP_Scores.pdf
    thanks, well its just crazy for me that every season Russia gets a new star and I thought Julia's score can never be toppled in her debut
    lets see if she can score a 64 in her coming competitions
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 08-23-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Custom Title
    It's also impressive, because there's been a lot of hype about Radinova, and a lot of expectations for her to follow in the footsteps of Tuktamysheva, Sotnikova and Lipnitskaya. It's one thing to be able to skate like that at home or in practice, and another to do it in your first major international competition.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    yes just in time for the new season again to be back :big grin:

thanks, well its just crazy for me that every season Russia gets a new star and I thought Julia's score can never be toppled in her debut
    lets see if she can score a 64 in her coming competitions
    Adelina got 61.36 in her debut, more than Julia and Elena did. It's crazy how good the Russian girls are. And they keep coming! )

Custom Title
    Adelina got 61.36 in her debut, more than Julia and Elena did. It's crazy how good the Russian girls are. And they keep coming! )
    Yeah, Russian girls are mind blowing the last few years. And it's not going to stop because next year Medvedeva, Sakhanovich and Ogorelsteva will be old enough for JGP (and there are even younger girls, b. 2002 or so, with big jumps already).
    Happy for Elena, she is one of the most charismatic and beautiful young skaters Uliana is very good too, she improved a lot since last season

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
    Yeah, Russian girls are mind blowing the last few years. And it's not going to stop because next year Medvedeva, Sakhanovich and Ogorelsteva will be old enough for JGP (and there are even younger girls, b. 2002 or so, with big jumps already).
    Happy for Elena, she is one of the most charismatic and beautiful young skaters Uliana is very good too, she improved a lot since last season
    next season should be a 3+ 1 punch , 3 Russian Girls vs the American Karen Chen

Custom Title
    It's really early but it looks like we will see a big battle of Lipnitskaya and Radionova at junior worlds this year.
    Diffrernce in age between them is only half a year (Radionova 06 Jan 1999, Lipnitskaia 05 Jun 1998).
    Radionova has more complex jumps, but Lipnitskaya has better PCS, better spins, better stability.
    Radionova has progress, but Lipnitskaia also doesn't sit on her back, her jumps this season will be more complex.

At Junior Nationals (Feb 2012) Radionova had 178.94, Lipnitskaia 191.92.

Who will be better at new season - nobody knows.

Custom Title
    I said monster score in a good way Over 60 points on the JGP debut is quite impressive and only a handful of skaters managed that. I am absolutely sure she skated very very well and that is a deserved score. I can't wait to watch her program.
    Yes, I understood that in good way.

But we in Russia know, that about 60 is her usual score for SP in Junior competitions of 2011/12.

Over 60 points on the JGP debut had Sotnikova at 2010 and Lipnitskaia at 2011.

58.93 - Caroline Jang at 2006. And I believe - some other skaters.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
    Yeah, Russian girls are mind blowing the last few years. And it's not going to stop because next year Medvedeva, Sakhanovich and Ogorelsteva will be old enough for JGP
    Also Alsu Kajumova. Her level is closer to Titushkina than Radiovova, but isn't Titushkina interesting?

Custom Title
    So, we can almost say that she had won this competition. There is 8 pts difference between her and Titushkina. Now I wonder whether Vanessa can climb up to second place. I wish Titushkina doesn't lose her place and take advantage for the JGPF. But on the other side Vanessa is a really good skater and she deserves final, too.

Banned
    So, we can almost say that she had won this competition. There is 8 pts difference between her and Titushkina. Now I wonder whether Vanessa can climb up to second place. I wish Titushkina doesn't lose her place and take advantage for the JGPF. But on the other side Vanessa is a really good skater and she deserves final, too.
    I'm almost certain Ashley Cain will be on the podium also
    Lam has been a bit of a headcase since last season
    Titushkina, not sure if she can hold her standing in the LP

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast