Face Off | Golden Skate

Face Off

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Does anyone else enjoy this TV reality competition besides me? Its about creating makeup for extreme characters...such as in Star Wars. Very creative & artistic & talented contestants. Comes on Sci-Fy channel, Tues. nights.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
It's something that catches my eye in the ads and then I forget to look it up when its night rolls around...

Same here. And I can never figure out when or if ScyFy reruns anything. What a great idea for a show!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's something that catches my eye in the ads and then I forget to look it up when its night rolls around...

Same thing for me...just forget to watch.

MW, can you tell us anything about the show and what you like about it.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'm not an artist but I'm fascinated by the sculpting they do for face masks, the designing of the weird costumes, & the painting of the masks & bodies..It's similar to other reality shows (Design Star) in that there is a winner each week who becomes exempt from the next challenge & a loser who is sent home. They are judged on creativity, execution of the design, skills in sculpting & painting, etc. It's just enough different that I enjoy it & am amazed by their creativity. Last week they had to create new characters that would fit into the Cantina Scene from Star Wars. I had no trouble picking out the bottom two but my favorite was judged 2nd best.

Dreaswi

Rinkside
2nd place should have won due to the fact their alien belonged in star wars. The other looked like it should have been in Total Recall. Nothing about the robot suit belonged in star wars.