Did anyone go to SOI last night? | Golden Skate

Did anyone go to SOI last night?

Kasey

Medalist
Nope, but I'm going next week! 6 days Bayyybeee! LOL

(Yeah, I know that's not what you were wanting, but I had to respond!)

Kasey

Nadine

Record Breaker
Darn! :cry: :(

Of all the *&!#*@$ times for it to snow now.....just when I was going to bring my baby niece to her first ice show tomorrow......and now this happens. :)^(

I was hoping for the past couple of days now for the weather to clear, but as of today it has gotten even worse......my satellite t.v. even went out off & on the other day......and we're in for another cold spell as well tomorrow (Sunday) and more snow today.

Is anybody else scheduled to attend tomorrow night's SOI show in Seattle at the Key Arena? If so, how are the conditions where you live? Because I reside in South Seattle (on a hill) and the conditions over here are deplorable. However, my sister & her family reside over in the Auburn area about 25-30 minutes away from me (that's when the weather is good btw). And the Little One has been crying b/c she wants to go so bad (I had promised her; feel so bad :cry: ). But there's no way that my baby niece can get here......too dangerous for my sister or her husband (w/the newborn) to travel so far.....in hindsight I wish I would've picked her up on Thursday & had her stay w/me over the weekend b/c I only live about 20 minutes from Seattle, whereas she lives about 45 minutes away. AAAHHHH! 8^< (8^(((

Peace & Sadness, Nadine

P.S. Holy Cow, the mailman just now arrived w/an autographed photo that I had sent Sarah Hughes the summer after her Olympic Win - no lie - 1 1/2 yrs. ago!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :love: :love: :love: By the way, after browsing the net, I had procured the photo from the guy on the net (sorry, forgot his name) whom took the famous pic of Sarah in her black dress, in a gorgeous spiral, at 2002 Nationals & which subsequently graced Wheaties boxes. :)^D

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks Tonichelle! :love:

Yep, that's him alright......btw thanks for the link (loved browsing his FAB pics, no lie)......have just added it to my Favorites List. Btw, does he go by the username "Jayar" on the boards? If so, I've seen his postings around the net. Thanks in advance.

Peace & Love, Nadine

MODIFIED TO ADD: for reviews of SOI go to this link (just came from there btw) - http://www.starsonice.com/bulletinboards/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2

Last edited:

bleuchick

On the Ice
Toni - I was gonna mention the review at the stars on ice site but Nadine beat me to it. In any case, if you want to know a story about the sunscreen number then go check out s/p site[Jamie posted a review of their 1st show last night]. It is such a funny review!

Last edited: