Practice Groups | Golden Skate

Practice Groups

Ladies
Group A: Amber Corwin, Jennifer Don, Michelle Kwan - others.
Group B: Sasha Cohen, Beatrisa Liang, Yebin Mok - others
Group C: Jennifer Kirk, AP McDonough, Angel Nikidinov, - others

Men
Group A: Pennington, Weiss, LaRoche - others
Group B. Bradley, Goebel, Savoie - others
Group C. Delmore, Jahnke, Lysacek, Smith, Weir - others

Ladies on Tuesday morning the Long Program
on Wednesday morning the Short

Men on Tuesday afternoon the Long Program
on Wednesday afternoon the Short

ARE YOU GETTING NERVOUS?

Joe

nymkfan51

Medalist
I'm getting VERY nervous Joe!!! I get there on Tuesday morning ... just in time for the ladies practice. YIKES!!!

youarewhipped

Match Penalty
Wow--ladies group 3!!! That should be cool since AP and Jenny will be battling for that third spot, or maybe that second spot depending how Sasha does.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I'm a wreck waiting for it to start. Sunday and Monday are going to be long days..........42

just think guys, this time next week it will all be over.:eek:

nymkfan - If my plane is on time I should be in Atlanta by 10:50am on Tuesday. By the time I get to hotel and get over to the Philips I doubt if I will catch the Ladies but I will be in time for the Men.

However, Wednesday, I'll be there at the practice sessions.

everyone who's going should try to wear something golden or yellow so we can spot each other.

Joe

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
Joesitz said:

everyone who's going should try to wear something golden or yellow so we can spot each other.

Joe

Dunno if I have anything golden/yellow... but I'll see. I'll be there- getting in Monday at noon...

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I'm so envious...

...of you all who will be there first hand! I hope someone brings a lap top and keeps us filled in on the first hand scoop. Can't wait to read the reports!

Hopefully next year I will be there!

Have fun!

DG

Good luck to all of you going, you lucky ducks! Gosh, would this have been our last best chance to find out what's under Tarasova's furs?
Rgirl

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL RGirl...

About what's under TT's fur. I've been told in business before that I have "brass balls" which is something one might normally expect to find under a kilt. But I bet she's got something brass under that fur!

DG

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
"Gosh, would this have been our last best chance to find out what's under Tarasova's furs?"
........Hey RGirl, this could be a great topic for a new thread!!"........
:D 42

Last edited: