Shibs "Amazing Basketball Trick Shots" (feat. Team USA Figure Skaters) | Golden Skate

Shibs "Amazing Basketball Trick Shots" (feat. Team USA Figure Skaters)

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Off ice, they all looked more like athletes than artists compared with their on ice images, with bulky muscles.:) Maybe the TV should show more of their off ice trainings to help to shed "It's not a sport" image.

Eta:

Johnny's hilarious ending was priceless!

I'm wondering if this is the line that Johnny wants to adapt on and off the ice in his comeback quest. If so, I think it's a welcome, delightful "side show".:biggrin:

NBC should air this shibs production on big screen during the US nationals!:)

Last edited:

fairly4

Medalist
write, call , tweet who ever you have to get this on the air.

it is great. they should,

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
definitely share these as many times over as possible with NBC's today show, make note that these are the next batch of olympians and they should plug them now, not in the midst of the games... it's worth a shot.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Stay tuned for more videos from Alex Shibutani ‏@AlexShibutani:

(1) Putting together some behind the scenes footage from our Call Me Maybe and Space Jam videos. #THEICE2012 #ChampsCamp #ShibSibs #bloopers
10:18 AM - 21 Sep 12​

(2) I hear ya! Start practicing and we'll hit it up at NHK! RT @skate_moivo: We need to learn this dance @AlexShibutani http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) M/V
PSY - Gangnam Style (강남스타일) ...
2:16 PM - 16 Sep 12​

Wonder whether the Shibs and Tran seriously will try to pull something off even during a competition. (And wonder whether the PSY Gangnam thing still will be all the rage by the time NHK rolls around :laugh: -- maybe they will end up choosing something else.)​

Last edited:

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Stay tuned for more videos from Alex Shibutani ‏@AlexShibutani:

(1) Putting together some behind the scenes footage from our Call Me Maybe and Space Jam videos. #THEICE2012 #ChampsCamp #ShibSibs #bloopers
10:18 AM - 21 Sep 12​

I can't wait for the bloopers! I need something to brighten up my day, haha! :popcorn: Maia and Alex are my off-season saviors.​

ice coverage

Record Breaker