Stars On Ice San Diego | Golden Skate

Stars On Ice San Diego

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
How many Golden Skaters are going?
Would anyone like to meet? We could find out where we are sitting and try to have a meeting place.

RealtorGal are you going?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I won't be going to San Diego, but SOI is coming to Vancouver, BC in May - I am thinking of going then. Hope you all enjoy the show! By the way, I love San Diego!!!

:)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I still don't have tix--but I do want to go. If I do, let's meet up. I'll let you know, okay?

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Okay, just got my tickets! dlk, just PM'd you the details! We will be very close to each other! :D

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
On the recent commercials for Stars on Ice in San Diego, they announced that special guests will be Oksana Baiul and Scott Hamilton! I am totally THRILLED!:love: :) :love: :)

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
On the recent commercials for Stars on Ice in San Diego, they announced that special guests will be Oksana Baiul and Scott Hamilton! I am totally THRILLED!

Me too, Me too!!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'm going to the one in Dallas 1/24. I am excited. Haven't heard of anyone else going there. Will have Ekaterina and Scott.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
To those of you who are going, have a great time!!! I went to the show yesterday in San Jose and all I can say is WOW!!! I hadn't been since 98 and I'm glad I went. What a pleasure to see everyone, especially Yuka. I'll post a review later.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)