Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 237

Thread: 2012 - 2013 Season Russian Cup Series & Other Russian Qualifiers

  1. #31
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ericheni/videos - some Ice Dance from Russian Cup I

  2. #32
    Custom Title DobrinFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    686
    ^and then he messed up his other jumps which in my mind negates the big jumps he did. There was also no choreograhy during his entire LP, like zero. At least the music was nice, all I could think about was Ross Miner

  3. #33
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by DobrinFan View Post
    ^and then he messed up his other jumps which in my mind negates the big jumps he did. There was also no choreograhy during his entire LP, like zero. At least the music was nice, all I could think about was Ross Miner
    Kovtun 5 days before at OpenMoscow skated much worse.
    So this skating is good sign.

  4. #34
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    Info about Senior Ladies SP.
    1. Gosviani score 63.69, 3T+3T, bonus 2. I.e. ISU score (without bonus) 61.
    2. Sakhanovich 57.78, 3F+3T, 3Lo fall, bonus 3. ISU score (without bonus) 54.
    3. Shelepen 56.45, 3Lz+3T, 2A fall, bonus 3. ISU score (without bonus) 54.
    4. Fedoseeva 47.18
    5. Sheveleva, 44.78, 3T+2T, 3Lo fall, no bonus.
    6, 7 Sakharova, Novichkina(1 fall) about 44.
    Places 8 to 11 are of no interest.

    Bonus is added to TES for these elements (Senior and Junior Ladies):
    4 for 3A,
    3 for 3Lz+3 or 3F+3,
    2 for other 3+3
    1 for 3Lz and 3F in same program.

    Bonus for Senior Men:
    3 for 4+3 combo
    2 for 4 (solo or combo with other jump less than 3)
    1 for 3A+3 combo.

    Bonus for Junior Men:
    4 for 4+3 combo
    3 for 4 (solo or combo with other jump less than 3)
    2 for 3A+3 combo.
    1 for 3A.

    Bonuses are entered to encourage to perform difficult elements. They exist at national level events, excluding RusNat and RusYunNat.
    Because of bonuses results of qualifiers may be too high and are less compatible with internationals then RusNat and RusYunNat (or local competitions without bonuses).
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-13-2012 at 11:28 AM.

  5. #35
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    Junior Ladies, Final Result, Top 12 of 22.
    (at end of the line - places for SP and FS)
    1 Elizaveta Yuschenko 146.42 1 2
    2 Julia Li 144.72 3 1
    3 Arina Petrova 139.42 2 6
    4 Valentina Chernysheva 135.36 4 5
    5 Ekaterina Vysotina 132.42 6 4
    6 Alexandra Proklova 128.90 11 3
    7 Svetlana Dobrtagina 123.28 12 7
    8 Daria Usmanova 122.77 5 10
    9 Polina Drynkina 120.12 9 9
    10 Ekaterina Bayanova 118.86 13 8
    11 Elizaveta Sizova 109.97 10 13
    12 Shohakat Safaryan 109.82 7 15

    Julia Li - 1st place at OpenMoscow
    Elizaveta Yuschenko - 6th place at OpenMoscow
    Alexandra Proklova - 8th place at OpenMoscow
    Polina Drynkina - FNR at OpenMoscow

    Valentina Chernysheva and Shohakat Safaryan are from Team Russia, only members of this Team who do not have GP events and are not at JGP even as substitutes (of them who reached Junior age).

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Info about Senior Ladies SP.
    1. Gosviani score 63.69, 3T+3T, bonus 2. I.e. ISU score (without bonus) 61.
    2. Sakhanovich 57.78, 3F+3T, 3Lo fall, bonus 3. ISU score (without bonus) 54.
    3. Shelepen 56.45, 3Lz+3T, 2A fall, bonus 3. ISU score (without bonus) 54.
    4. Fedoseeva 47.18
    5. Sheveleva, 44.78, 3T+2T, 3Lo fall, no bonus.
    6, 7 Sakharova, Novichkina(1 fall) about 44.
    Sheveleva still exists
    Gosviyani good in SP bad in FS, I think Sakhanovich or Shelepen will win this

  7. #37
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Sheveleva still exists
    Gosviyani good in SP bad in FS, I think Sakhanovich or Shelepen will win this
    Sheveleva exists, but with low scores. 2011/12 from 111.66 to 132.30. Her previous season best 174.53 (for in-Russia events).
    Illness (or it may be called results of injuries), unfortunately.
    Now she is after "3rd sort" skater Fedoseeva (who has some progress if compare to past season).

    Gosviyani previous season had not very good, but moderately good FS scores (not always).
    Shelepen is in bad state, as we know about her skating in Minsk Senior B.
    Sakhanovich may skate good, and may skate not so good.
    So any of them may be 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

    PS "1st sort" - for example Radionova. "2nd sort" - Titushkina, Gerasimova and so on. "3rd sort" - you understand the level.
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.

  8. #38
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    Junior Pairs Final Results
    Bogdanova/Kositsin 124.60 2 1
    Chernyavakaya/Kordeiru 124.05 1 2
    Gubanova/Sintsov 107.85 4 4
    Mishina/Kurmachev 104.93 5 5
    Smirnova/Arhipov 102.97 7 3
    Dolidze/Ivanov 99.93 3 6
    Lyapina/Samoilov 94.50 6 8
    Poluyanova/Korotkov 90.11 8 7

    Senior Pairs Final Results
    Kuklina/Petuhov 137.01 1 1
    Ragozina/Perebatov 116.64 2 2
    Evsukova/Koshkarev 97.85 3 3

  9. #39
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    Videos:

    Julia Li
    http://youtu.be/HiSC7CFUs2k
    Arina Petrova
    http://youtu.be/oamYgeRoncw
    Elizaveta Yuschenko
    http://youtu.be/cFYMhEUxp_w
    Valentina Chernysheva
    http://youtu.be/RTGbqR_mKzc

    Roza Sheveleva
    http://youtu.be/DRshN-et2v4
    Anna Novichkina
    http://youtu.be/BFdDZ8HK9-c
    Serafima Sakhanovich
    http://youtu.be/XxcT99t9cqI
    Nikol Gosviani
    http://youtu.be/M8Eqx3xlgq0

  10. #40
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    Preliminary info Senior Ladies, FS and Total.
    "Online results" are in fact offline results (they are given after all competitions of a day).
    So now info from spectator.

    Photo of podium http://blog.sport-express.ru/communi...BlCom621930409
    Our 12-year-old "Senior Lady" at center. Serafima Sakhanovich.
    Her FS score 125.34, total 183.12 (bonus 5, but if to extract the bonus - score remains very high).

    Second is Shelepen, score 26,5 lower than Sakhanovich.
    Third is Gosviani (they wrote about many mistakes in her FS).
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-14-2012 at 08:38 AM.

  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Overall scores

    1 Seraphima SAHANOVICH SPB 183.12
    2 Polina Shelepen MOS 156.81
    3 Nikol GOSVIYANI SPB 156.62
    4 Tatiana FEDOSEYEVA MOS 147.91
    5 Rosa SHEVELEVA MOB 128.44
    6 Anna NOVICHKINA MOS 125.12
    7 Nina Sakharov SPB 123.61
    8 Diana Pervushkina TOL 120.36
    9 Maria Savchenko TBE 103.70
    10 Anna Belova MOB 95.23
    11 Anna INSARKINA LOB 90.44


    FS Scores, Shelepen had 2 falls
    http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/1cr/SEG012.HTM

  12. #42
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,802
    Final score Senior Ladies http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/1cr/CAT006RS.HTM
    EDT: Videos Added

    1 Serafima Sakhanovich 183.12 2 1 http://youtu.be/dQ_70HOCKt8
    2 Polina Shelepen 156.81 3 3 http://youtu.be/rwvnnPaJAho
    3 Nikol Gosviani 156.62 1 4 http://youtu.be/Mj9BaK597zY
    4 Tatiana Fedoseeva 147.91 4 2 http://youtu.be/t1nlvGfAPSA
    5 Roza Sheveleva 128.44 5 5 http://youtu.be/oq-rEcJj2E4
    6 Anna Novichkina 125.12 7 6 http://youtu.be/eJHZ9UEu3og
    7 Nina Sakharova 123.61 6 7 http://youtu.be/2lMlhKBZZ68
    8 Diana Pervushkina 120.36 8 8
    9 Maria Savchenko 103.70 9 9
    10 Anna Belova 95.23 10 11
    11 Anna Insarkina 90.44 11 10

    At FS Fedoseeva was 2nd, Shelepen 3rd. Horror.
    It looks like Morgan Bell is higher than Ashley Wagner. Not so good for Bell, very bad for Wagner.
    Last edited by AlexRus; 09-14-2012 at 11:46 AM.

  13. #43

  14. #44
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Preliminary info Senior Ladies, FS and Total.
    "Online results" are in fact offline results (they are given after all competitions of a day).
    So now info from spectator.

    Photo of podium http://blog.sport-express.ru/communi...BlCom621930409
    Our 12-year-old "Senior Lady" at center. Serafima Sakhanovich.
    Her FS score 125.34, total 183.12 (bonus 5, but if to extract the bonus - score remains very high).

    Second is Shelepen, score 26,5 lower than Sakhanovich.
    Third is Gosviani (they wrote about many mistakes in her FS).
    Who is Sakhanovich? I have never heard about her... 12 years old? So she will be elegible for the JGP and Junior Worlds, next year! She has to refine her technique a lot, especially in the landings...

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Who is Sakhanovich? I have never heard about her... 12 years old? So she will be elegible for the JGP and Junior Worlds, next year! She has to refine her technique a lot, especially in the landings...
    she will be 13 next season, she has done 3-3-3 combos, there will be three juniors to watch out for next season in Russia at Junior Grand prix
    Sakhanovich, Medvedeva and Ogoreltseva

    I do agree even with the big jumps Sakhanovich's technique is atrocious, bent knees on landing can cause a lot of problem ( same for Satoko Miyahara )
    tehy need to fix that or she'll start falling and trouble with UR by the time she hits puberty

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •