Zamboni Cheering Thread! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Zamboni Cheering Thread!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Re: TV coverage...

Doggygirl said:
I was a bit disappointed by the very limited TV coverage of the Zamboni last night - didn't really get a good look at the driver. :) What little I saw was most impressive though!

Reatorgal - I hope to see Mady up there on the second seat in the future!

DG

Yeah, it figures. Despite all that training, Zambonis still routinely get cut from TV coverage. I think we should all protest.

BTW, Madelyn is a bit sensitive about people calling her "Mady" or "Maddy". After all, as she barks/says, she's not actually MAD about anything. So, I guess we should stick with MADELYN so as not to hurt her doggie feelings.

dizzydi

On the Ice
Zamboni

The zamboni should have entered the Pairs competition and would be in first place right now.

Dizzy

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Re: Zamboni

dizzydi said:
The zamboni should have entered the Pairs competition and would be in first place right now.

Dizzy

In the 1992 Olympics, the Zamboni finished 2nd to Laetita Hubert :laugh:

Most of Maria Butyrskaya's programs are choreographed by Zamboni, complete with Zamboni-innovated landings.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
My deepest apologies to Madelyn!

I hope Madelyn will forgive my oversight with the unwanted nick name. Will 3 dog treats and 2 belly scratches allow us to be pals again? :) She is way to importantant as the Zamboni mascot to make errors with her name!

Dizzy LOL on Zamboni "should have won the pairs." Especially with Madelyn as one of the partners. From the televised action I saw, at least the Zamboni stayed upright through the entire performance.

PROTEST!!

DG

IDLERACER

Medalist
As you can tell by my avatar, there is no greater Zamboni fan than I. Click on the globe to see a picture of a vintage 1957 model that is still in use!

þ