Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir
2013 Worlds competition schedule ( + single event tickets go on sale Oct 10)
Excerpts below from Skate Canada press release, 9/11/2012: [url]http://www.skatecanada.ca/AboutUs/NewsDetails/tabid/2157/sni/1929/language/en-US/Default.aspx[/url]
[INDENT]Single Event Tickets & Schedule Information for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2013
OTTAWA, ON: Single event tickets for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2013 will go on sale Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 10:00 am (ET). The event will take place in London, Ontario at the John Labatt Centre from March 11-17, 2013.
A preliminary competition schedule for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2013 is now available. This schedule is subject to change.
Official practices at the John Labatt Centre and Western Fair Sports Centre will take place on Monday, March 11, 2013 and Tuesday, March 12, 2013.
As a result of changes to the competitive schedule, events will now begin on Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 11:00 – Pairs Short Program
- Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 15:45 – Opening on Ice, Men Short Program
- Thursday, March 14, 2013, 10:30 – Ladies Short Program
- Thursday, March 14, 2013, 17:15 – Ice Dance Short Dance
- Friday, March 15, 2013, 11:45 – Pairs Free Program & Victory Ceremony
- Friday, March 15, 2013, 17:45 – Men Free Program & Victory Ceremony
- Saturday, March 16, 2013, 14:30 – Ice Dance Free Dance & Victory Ceremony
- Saturday, March 16, 2013, 19:00 – Ladies Free Program & Victory Ceremony
- Sunday, March 17, 2013m 14:00 – Exhibition Gala[/INDENT]
[INDENT]As CoyoteChris noted below, the name of the JLC was changed this month to Budweiser Gardens. [url]http://www.am980.ca/news/local/story.aspx?ID=1789111[/url]
BTW, the article at the link above says that 2013 Worlds will be the ten-year-old venue's largest event ever.[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Last edited by golden411; 10-25-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Thanks for info about the change....thankfully, I will be there in pleanty of time. FYI I went to the site (its now the Budweiser centre or something) and tried to upgrade a few events by
buying single seat tickets....they seem to be all in the nose bleeds so no such luck. I will stay in my seat in row 13.