Anyone have link to Agnes' new programs? | Golden Skate

Anyone have link to Agnes' new programs?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I didn't find them on youtube or dailymotion.

They are on IN, and will remain there for years in their archives.

So if you ever feel like subscribing, there they are & will be.

This GP season, Agnes has assignments to Cup of Russia & NHK; so there should at least be youtube videos then.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
thanx mucho Doris. You are so good to us. I can't decide about IN as I'm high up in tower, lose access in storms. Daily Motion? never heard of it.

cinnamon

On the Ice
You can find her LP in Figure Skating Video site, but you need to post a lot before you will be able to access.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
what site do you speak of cinnamon? I read her sp was great at the salt lake comp, and she edged out Gracie gold. I'd love to see her skating her sp which still seems her strongsuit.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Don't have a link, but I saw it. Keep your eye on her. If she nails that short program she'll be hard to top (perhaps only Wagner could challenge with a 3-3). And if she can conquer her FS nerves...she'll be right up there. Even a decent shot at National Champ. Count on it.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Don't have a link, but I saw it. Keep your eye on her. If she nails that short program she'll be hard to top (perhaps only Wagner could challenge with a 3-3). And if she can conquer her FS nerves...she'll be right up there. Even a decent shot at National Champ. Count on it.

Thanks for the comments RD and looking forward to seeing Agnes this season.
But are you cheerleading? :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the comments RD and looking forward to seeing Agnes this season.
But are you cheerleading? :)

Nah, I don't see it as cheerleading as all. I think you can factually say that Agnes put forth a good showing here and showed she can score big numbers. If she keeps this up during GP -- and does that 3Z-3T combo -- I think it's reasonable she can give Gracie a run for that second spot, or even, as RD pointed out, challenge for the title.