John Zimmerman and Peter Tschenyhev | Golden Skate

John Zimmerman and Peter Tschenyhev

southwest wind

Rinkside
I was browzing in Chapters, reading the Skating magazines that I don't subscribe to and found a fluff piece on Silvia and John's wedding last summer.

Peter T was the best man!!!! There was a picture of both of them....too yummy.

I know summer is a slow time for skating and I would have thought there would be a thread and possibly a picture showing John and Peter together. Did I miss it being on holiday? Are there other pics??

Perhaps this is too frivolous a thread during the lead-up to Nats and worlds, but can you help me out and point me to any more?

Humor me anyone?

thanks
SWW

Frivolous?! John Zimmerman with Peter Tchernyshev as his best man and potential photos--this is a major figure skating hunk alert! I'll try a Google search. Baby, baby, this I wanna see! Thanks for the all points bulletin, Southwest Wind.
Rgirl
Syliva who?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
OK Mathman, where's Johnny (without what's her name)?

Piel

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
It seemed strange to me that IFS gave their cover and the most prominent article to this event. I think that publisher Mark Lund was a personal friend of the happy couple. John and Sylvia, I mean, not Peter and Rgirl.

http://www.dianesrink.com/sarah/gallery/coi02/petert.jpg

MM

A few years ago they did a whole Wedding issue when it seemed like every skater was getting married... Kurt Browning and his wife Sonia got a huge spread!

IDLERACER

Medalist
Yawn

Notify me when you find a picture of Silvia Fontana and Naomi Lang together. If you could also throw Kyoko Ina into the mix, so much the better. The less they're wearing, the better.

:eek:

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Naomi Lang

IDLERACER said:
Yawn

Notify me when you find a picture of Silvia Fontana and Naomi Lang together. If you could also throw Kyoko Ina into the mix, so much the better. The less they're wearing, the better.

:eek:

Here's a pic of Naomi Lang for you =)

Naomi

IDLERACER

Medalist
Now that's what I call an old picture. Tara Lipinski looks like she's about 10 years old.

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
pic

Lol yeah. That was in 1996, I believe. The only two in that group who are still competing are Naomi and the guy between Naomi and Danielle Hartsell.

Erin Sutton (next to Tara) looks pregnant in that pic.