Thread: Anyone going?

Hybrid View

Rinkside

Anyone going?

I really want to go for finals weekend because it's a manageable drive for me, but I really don't want to absorb the cost of a hotel room + watch alone. So what I'm saying is: want to be friends?

Custom Title
    Bought airline tickets today with a 40% discount on Southwest. Love to be friends but we are already a party of eight.

Custom Title
    Won't know until around Dec. If I will be able to go

I will be there on Monday. If anyone wants to, we can make a list of GSers and try and meet up. Worked out really well at SA Kent. No one tried to monopolize anyone else's time, no one was obnoxious or mean.
    You get a feel when someone wants to sit alone during practice and when they want company. I think other GSers might enjoy what we experienced at Kent.

I think you should be the official GS meet up organizer, Chris! You seemed to do a great job for SKAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I think you should be the official GS meet up organizer, Chris! You seemed to do a great job for SKAM!
    Not me! Paul! Just ask Doris. I shirk from responsibility.....I am just an old man with a bad back.