Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Nebelhorn News :-)

  1. #1
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    39

    Nebelhorn News :-)

    Greetings from beautiful Oberstdorf and the Nebelhorn Trophy!

    Here are some little news:

    French pair skater Vanessa James' suitcase was lost on the way from the airport to the hotel but luckily found later last night.

    Caroline Zhang's suitcase hasn't arrived yet, but at least she has her skates.

    At the pairs draw, Maxim Trankov drew the number 1 for teammates Vera Bazarova/Juri Larionov as they were late for the draw.

  2. #2
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana View Post
    Greetings from beautiful Oberstdorf and the Nebelhorn Trophy!

    Here are some little news:

    French pair skater Vanessa James' suitcase was lost on the way from the airport to the hotel but luckily found later last night.

    Caroline Zhang's suitcase hasn't arrived yet, but at least she has her skates.

    At the pairs draw, Maxim Trankov drew the number 1 for teammates Vera Bazarova/Juri Larionov as they were late for the draw.
    Thank for the news! Keep us informed!

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana View Post
    Caroline Zhang's suitcase hasn't arrived yet, but at least she has her skates.
    Good news! I've heard that Zhang's suitcase has been located and should be on its way to her.

    Thanks for sharing!

  4. #4
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    39
    Caroline's suitcase arrived yesterday evening. So she is ready to go. :-)

    Vera Bazarova struggles with a hip injury. She really wanted to come and skate. Now under review by Russian team doctor.

  5. #5
    and... World Peace! Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,654
    keep the reports coming!

  6. #6
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana View Post
    Caroline's suitcase arrived yesterday evening. So she is ready to go. :-)

    Vera Bazarova struggles with a hip injury. She really wanted to come and skate. Now under review by Russian team doctor.
    That is to bad about Vera. I hope she is alright and did not injure herself further.

    Good news tho about Caroline's luggage.

  7. #7
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    15,119
    Thank you for the news!

  8. #8
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    39
    V. Bazarova/J. Larionov have withdrawn because of her injury to the right hip joint.Doctor recommends surgery. She would be out for about three months.

  9. #9
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    39
    M. Vartmann/A. van Cleave have withdrawn due to injury. She picked into her right foot yesterday and the foot is badly swollen this morning. X-ray revealed not broken bone at least.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana View Post
    V. Bazarova/J. Larionov have withdrawn because of her injury to the right hip joint.Doctor recommends surgery. She would be out for about three months.
    so sad, so they will withdraw from GP ? Sui/Han Vartman/Cleave now Bazarova/Larionov
    this opens the door for Stolbova/Klimov

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •