2012 Nebelhorn Trophy | Golden Skate

2012 Nebelhorn Trophy

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The 44th Nebelhorn Trophy took place September 27-29, 2012, in Obsertdorf, Germany at Eislaufzentrum Oberstdorf.

More

emma

Record Breaker
thanks for the great competition recap!!!! I loved the photos of the medalists too. Congrats to all the medalists!!!

It was so nice to see Oda again and with a big smile. Very happy for Meesing - Tonichelle must be over the moon!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Very happy for Meesing - Tonichelle must be over the moon!!!

You know it! :rock:

Now if my Niners (yes I'm a part of the darkside that likes American Football) can win one today I'll be in 7th Heaven!

Cherryy

On the Ice
Has anyone seen Caroline's Zhang performances? Does anyone know why she performed (probably) so badly? 78.70 points in the long program worries me a lot. It means that was her worst FS since 2006 :no:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Has anyone seen Caroline's Zhang performances? Does anyone know why she performed (probably) so badly? 78.70 points in the long program worries me a lot. It means that was her worst FS since 2006 :no:

I read that she had a back injury during the summer. I have no idea if that was the reason she skated so poorly, but if it was, she should have withdrawn
and Mirai as the substitute would have replaced her.

Cherryy

On the Ice
Thank you for the answer.
I wonder why skaters don't withdraw if they are almost sure they are going to perform poorly. What was the point of Caroline skating at Nebelhorn if she was injured? Or Alissa at worlds? It just doesn't make any sense.

deedee1

Record Breaker
ok....while I am happy Nobunari did great :yes:, I am over the MOON Keegan's podium finish :rock:, just like Toni, what I am wondering the most now is...how could Michal or Tomas miss out the podium??? :bang: