Thread: Mirai Nagasu

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mirai Nagasu

It's clear from the U.S. Ladies thread that Mirai has a lot of loyal fans. And she should. When she's on, she can be magical. Regardless of the result, she's worthy of a fan thread.

Hoping we'll see a great 2012-2013 season from her.
    Last edited by Mrs. P; 10-03-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Custom Title
    I like Mirai's skating, and her energy, quickness, and playfulness. But I'm not her uber loyal fan. If this thread posters accept me, I might come here again sometimes later. If not, I'll certainly never come again like some other fan thread.

Thanks Mrs. P. for starting a Mirai thread. I have always been a fan of her skating. The past couple of seasons she
    had some difficulties. Let's hope with the coaching change that we will see a renewed Mira and her beautiful skating again.

Bluebonnet you wouldn't be talking about my main man Dai's thread, now would ya?
    Last edited by demarinis5; 10-04-2012 at 04:08 PM.

I fell in love with Mirai at the Olympics, and I've been waiting ever since for her to become a major international threat, but it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully this will be her season. Good luck, Mirai!

Here is Mirai's LP from Finlandia.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6h8JdqSDhw

Sure there was a few mistakes -but I reallyt like it!

Thank you janetfan! I love this program for Mirai and she should be very happy with that performance.

Rinkside
    I wish Mirai had gotten two assignments as well, but I understand why Karen got the SA spot. I guess USFSA was waiting to see if Karen would get one of the sub spots since she was high on the list, and when she didn't get the TEB replacement spot, bit the bullet with Karen's host spot. I wonder how clear they are with the skaters about what role summer competitions play, I think that I read an article where Mirai mentioned that she and the other girls who only got one assignment were "fighting" for the SA spot..at least Mirai won $10,000 from her summer comps. What I am perplexed about is why Angela Wang got a spot at the Salt Lake senior B over Mirai. I hope Mirai gets another one.

Custom Title
    I really expected to see Mirai at Salt Lake. I'm confused as to why the usfsa would not give her the chance to get more competition time. Maybe Mirai will sign on to some of the European B events. She needs consistency and the experience to put together full performances.