Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mirai Nagasu

Custom Title
    Mirai! Mirai!! Mirai!!!

"Otsukare-sama at the recent US Nats!
    Your hard work and efforts might not have fully rewarded as you wished this time, but don't feel too disappointed. You've got to believe your hard work and efforts right now will be fully rewarded in the very near future.

Mirai, please don't forget that you have lots of fans who are rooting for you.
    Please rest well, then, on your feet again and go for your next goal!"

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Mirai! Mirai!! Mirai!!!

"Otsukare-sama at the recent US Nats!
    Your hard work and efforts might not have fully rewarded as you wished this time, but don't feel too disappointed. You've got to believe your hard work and efforts right now will be fully rewarded in the very near future.

Mirai, please don't forget that you have lots of fans who are rooting for you.
    Please rest well, then, on your feet again and go for your next goal!"
    Always classy, deedee! I'm agree!

Gambatte, Max Aaron/"No letting off the gas pedal" golden411's Avatar
    @mirai_nagasu
    Home after a successful #champscamp. Thank you @usfigureskating for the best one yet. http://instagram.com/p/dd8cBRi5Tj/
    12:25 AM - 26 Aug 13
    https://twitter.com/mirai_nagasu/sta...96131774844928

We didn't have a separate Champs Camp thread this year, and this photo is just one of the many good ones floating around out there.
    This presumably spontaneous group (off ice): Zhang, Nagasu, Rippon, Aaron, Gao, Zawadzki, M. Shibutani, Miner, Dornbush.
    Love all the attractive faces and the range of expressions.

Wishing the best for Nagasu and and her friends this season.

I am so impressed of her, she was SO strong at Olympics being just 16 years of age... she had ups and downs afterwards, but I hope she is on for the new Olympics because she would deserve it. She is sweet, energetic... looking forward for this season!

I already saw her new LP - James Bond, I loved it! And got kinda annoyed as some people started saying she is copying Yuna

Custom Title
    I so wish that she would choose music which totally reflects her fun loving puckish personality. She would truly shine if she skated with joy.

♥ My Mirai's Golden Pond ♥ Sasha'sSpins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Binthere View Post
    I so wish that she would choose music which totally reflects her fun loving puckish personality. She would truly shine if she skated with joy.
    I do too!

Here's hoping that training in Japan will help Mirai skate gangbusters at Nationals. As far as I'm concerned Nationals is her Olympics - anything else (especially Sochi) is gravy.

Naomi Lang made this comment on her FB account: "So good to see Douglas Razzano and Mirai Nagasu at the Ice Den today working so hard towards Nationals next week. Show 'em how it's done guys! I'll be the loudest one in the stands next week cheering for you." https://www.facebook.com/naomi.lang....ocation=stream

Go Mirai!!

Medalist
    Poor Mirai. I wanted her to compete at the Olympics again. Can anyone tell me how the analysts on TV commentated the ladies free skate? I missed the broadcast because I was in the arena. I hope her appeal is successful.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by altuixde View Post
    Poor Mirai. I wanted her to compete at the Olympics again. Can anyone tell me how the analysts on TV commentated the ladies free skate? I missed the broadcast because I was in the arena. I hope her appeal is successful.
    Here's the NBC broadcast of her FS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzI7z...re=c4-overview

It also has all the other ladies' FS too.

Medalist
    Thanks for the link!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyDumpling View Post
    Here's the NBC broadcast of her FS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzI7z...re=c4-overview

It also has all the other ladies' FS too.
    Priceless moment at 7:56!
    Mirai, thank you so much for your fabulous skates full of your heart at US Nats! And best of luck at 4CC in Taipei this week!

Custom Title
    Mirai was spotted in the audience during Mura's performance at 4CCs, smiling and clapping (he went clean and is currently in 1st place), let's hope he send some positive energy to her for tomorrow!

She has nothing to loose this season, hope she just go out there and kill it Bond style :D

Custom Title
    ^aaaaaaah glad to hear she was smiling! I'll have to look for the video now! I really hope she can bring it this competition and show everyone that she's truly is turning things around. Three good competitions in a row would be a great way to make an impact with USFSA and international judges and a killer way to end out the year (even if I am hoping she'll somehow get on the world team)

Wishing Mirai the best in the SP at 4CC!

Ganbare Mirai!!!!!

Too bad Mirai was sick at 4CCs but she did well to stay on her feet during both programs. I hope she rests up then starts training again intensely - as I said in another thread, she still has responsibilities! She is the Olympic and World team alternate and if she should have to step in, I'd want her to be ready and in top condition!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast