Mirai Nagasu | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Mirai Nagasu

tulosai

Record Breaker

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for the info, golden411icecoverage. I live not far from Brookfield Place so hope to get to see Mirai (and the others) skate at the end of Feb.

The rink has a nice view of the Hudson River, too!

tulosai

Record Breaker
So jealous of those of you that can go! Please stop in here and tell us how it was!!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
For those in the Boston area ... Mirai will be one of the guest stars at the Ice Chips shows:

Saturday, April 16, 12:00pm & 6:00pm
Sunday, April 17, 12:00pm

http://icechips.org/

Jason Brown is the special guest star, and Ross Miner is another guest star.​

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good luck to Mirai at 4CC's - hope she can make the top 5.

I had to laugh at the picture of Karen, Mirai and Gracie. I listen to PCS (Patrick Commentates Skating), and he loves Karen and Mirai (and their spirals) but is lukewarm on Gracie.

Plumededragon

Medalist
Honestly, wow. I'm not a fan of Mirai, but like many people I did hope that she would make a good performance after having been in the shadows for so long.
Great program and good score! 3rd after SD, congratulations! :agree: I hope she'll keep it up for the FP!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am so ridiculously happy for Mirai right now, I can't even tell you guys! I always knew she could do it :cheer:

I hope the LP will be just as strong!

Warwick360

Medalist
:jaw: Is this the first time her 3-3 hasn't gotten dinged for under rotation? :shocked:

Was wondering how long it would be, until she actually got a full out ratification. :clap:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Tears, Tears.........:sad21::sad21::sad21:
that step sequence, Tears.

- - - Updated - - -

Mirai WILL do good in long, that is my gut feeling!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
great that both her AND Kana did good!
Even more luck in the free!! She can do it:yahoo:

tulosai

Record Breaker
:jaw: Is this the first time her 3-3 hasn't gotten dinged for under rotation? :shocked:

Was wondering how long it would be, until she actually got a full out ratification. :clap:

No. One was ratified at Worlds 2010. I am sure there probably are a few others just statistically speaking, but that's the last one I remember as ratified.

I will also say, I think she is probably a little ways away from consistently getting the 3-3 ratified but she truly has made a DRAMATIC improvement this season in getting her solo triple jumps ratified. I literally think she's at least cut in half her URs on solo jumps- she does still get some but they are definitely the exception not the rule which is such good progress.

Last edited: