Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Watch AKIKO SUZUKI's new program

Watch AKIKO SUZUKI's new program

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    WOW!

I adore this program ( and ,of course , Akiko too ) ! It suits her perfectly. Has Camerlengo reached genius status , yet ? Even the costume is just beautiful.. I'll have to go and re-watch this a few times.

ETA:..and the exit is cute, too..
    Last edited by colleen o'neill; 10-02-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colleen o'neill View Post
    WOW!

I adore this program ( and ,of course , Akiko too ) ! It suits her perfectly. Has Camerlengo reached genius status , yet ? Even the costume is just beautiful.. I'll have to go and re-watch this a few times.

ETA:..and the exit is cute, too..
    Love it also.

The consume is really beautiful --- another winner from Camerlengo! Can't wait to see this in competition with all the elements!

YEP.
    IMO, best program since West Side Story.
    This is gonna "Change" Suzuki all over again.
    I'm so happy for her.

So beautiful in every moment!!!!!

Rinkside
    Hi. This is my very first post!

I love Akiko's new FS, too! I think it brings out her exotic side so beautifully.
    Together with her Kill Bill SP, it's going to be a whole new Akiko this season.

I like it, but a lot of movements are the same they used for The Bat, and it reminds me a lot of that program! But maybe it's because i loved it so much and I would've liked her to keep it, so I'm just trying to find something similiar to it in her skating! However, this was a "short" version, we'll be able to admire the entire program just at JO... And I'm happy she's keeping the layout she used last season, she used to change it every year in the last seasons! (And, congratulations to Akiko, the only one this summer to land a 3Lz and a 3F in the same EX program! )

Custom Title
    WOW, new direction for Akiko - program wise, the flow, speed, transitions and the technical and choreographic content
    is SUPER, the jumps had good landing and extension - seems Akiko has had good training in the Summer. IF she skates like this in the JO she should win!, so early on I thought that program was well polished.

Great for Camerlengo here, not many would go for Jeax De Eau from Cirque - such a soft and lyrical piece - suits Akiko's skating.

Her skating keeps on improving every year. She is just an incredible talent. The exhibition program version is a masterpiece already. I'm excited where she would take this program this year. I just noticed that she has so much more confidence now. "Jeax De Eu" suits her perfectly.

Wishing Akiko a super year this year!

Lovely choreographed program beautifully skated by Akiko. Her musicality is first rate and what I find missing in
    a lot of skaters' programs. Kudos to Camerlengo for creating another brilliant program.

Welcome to GS kiri433!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiri433 View Post
    Hi. This is my very first post!

I love Akiko's new FS, too! I think it brings out her exotic side so beautifully.
    Together with her Kill Bill SP, it's going to be a whole new Akiko this season.
    kiri433, Welcome to Golden Skate! We hope you post long and often!

Great program for Akiko! Love it! I can't wait to see it at Japan Open. I'm so impressed by how she continues to improve every season, especially at her age. She used to not be one of my favorites, but her skating has grown on me so much. I know she's going to kill it this season!

Rinkside
    Thank you, demarinis5 and Doris. I have always enjoyed reading this forum!

I can't wait for Japan Open!

Excited to see all the new programs.

Akiko is just exquisite. Fantastic from start to finish.

Each move now has command and polish.

I see her having the command and composure which some of us felt was lacking in the past.

Could she be WC this year? I say yes. Akiko is exquisite and the best Japanese lady currently (haven't seen Asada yet but Akiko has the flow, speed, and pssion Asada needs to find again. I adore Mao but Akiko is now in her own league.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast