Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pairs Long Program JGP Croatia 2012

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378

    Pairs Long Program JGP Croatia 2012

    Live Results Page: http://www.isuresults.com/results/jgpcro2012/SEG006.HTM

    Warm-Up Group 1
    1 Krystel DESJARDINS / Charlie BILODEAU CAN
    2 Marcelina LECH / Jakub TYC POL
    3 Bianca MANACORDA / Niccolo MACII ITA

    Warm-Up Group 2
    4 Christina ZAITSEV / Ernie Utah STEVENS USA
    5 Ekaterinina ANGELINA / Philipp TARASOV AZE
    6 Vanessa BAUER / Nolan SEEGERT GER

    Warm-Up Group 3
    7 Jessica CALALANG / Zack SIDHU USA
    8 Hayleigh BELL / Alistair SYLVESTER CAN
    9 Madeline AARON / Max SETTLAGE USA
    10 Kamilla GAINETDINOVA / Ivan BICH RUS

    Warm-Up Group 4
    11 Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN CHN
    12 Vasilisa DAVANKOVA / Andrei DEPUTAT RUS
    13 Evgania TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV RUS
    14 Margaret PURDY / Michael MARINARO CAN

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,910
    Congrats to the Canadians!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Gainetdinova/Bich only 4th, robbed of a medal

    their PCS were too low and they had the best TES that 3Lz-2t was very daring for pairs
    I like Davankova/Deputat but they did not deserve a higher mark Gianetdinova/Bich , Davankova had two footed landings on a jump and throw, and Yu/Jin higher PCS than Giantedinova/Bich uhmmmm..., Y/J programs are Boring.

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Gainetdinova/Bich only 4th, robbed of a medal

    their PCS were too low and they had the best TES that 3Lz-2t was very daring for pairs
    I like Davankova/Deputat but they did not deserve a higher mark Gianetdinova/Bich , Davankova had two footed landings on a jump and throw, and Yu/Jin higher PCS than Giantedinova/Bich uhmmmm..., Y/J programs are Boring.
    G/B only had a side by side 2Loop though(which was badly done) plus they messed up their spiral sequence. Besides the error on the 3T-2T and the step-out of the throw 3F, D/D skated well. Y/J were overscored IMO, they should have been forth. The clear winners were the Canadians

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    G/B only had a side by side 2Loop though(which was badly done) plus they messed up their spiral sequence. Besides the error on the 3T-2T and the step-out of the throw 3F, D/D skated well. Y/J were overscored IMO, they should have been forth. The clear winners were the Canadians
    It seems we'll have an all Canadian Gold in Pairs winner in JGP events

    I agree Yu/Jin were overscored especially on PCS, whoever did their programs did not showcase anything on them its blah
    D/D did not skate well, an improvement from their Lake Placid but Davankova two footed her landings, she grew this season but at least she can still land her jumps, hopefully D/D clean up their jumps more by the JGPF

  6. #6
    Custom Title DianaSelene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    It seems we'll have an all Canadian Gold in Pairs winner in JGP events

    I agree Yu/Jin were overscored especially on PCS, whoever did their programs did not showcase anything on them its blah
    D/D did not skate well, an improvement from their Lake Placid but Davankova two footed her landings, she grew this season but at least she can still land her jumps, hopefully D/D clean up their jumps more by the JGPF
    Marina Zoueva did Yu/Jin's programs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •