Warm-Up Group 4
11 Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN CHN
12 Vasilisa DAVANKOVA / Andrei DEPUTAT RUS
13 Evgania TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV RUS
14 Margaret PURDY / Michael MARINARO CAN

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Gainetdinova/Bich only 4th, robbed of a medal :cry:

their PCS were too low and they had the best TES that 3Lz-2t was very daring for pairs
I like Davankova/Deputat but they did not deserve a higher mark Gianetdinova/Bich , Davankova had two footed landings on a jump and throw, and Yu/Jin higher PCS than Giantedinova/Bich :confused: uhmmmm..., Y/J programs are Boring.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Gainetdinova/Bich only 4th, robbed of a medal :cry:

their PCS were too low and they had the best TES that 3Lz-2t was very daring for pairs
I like Davankova/Deputat but they did not deserve a higher mark Gianetdinova/Bich , Davankova had two footed landings on a jump and throw, and Yu/Jin higher PCS than Giantedinova/Bich :confused: uhmmmm..., Y/J programs are Boring.

G/B only had a side by side 2Loop though(which was badly done) plus they messed up their spiral sequence. Besides the error on the 3T-2T and the step-out of the throw 3F, D/D skated well. Y/J were overscored IMO, they should have been forth. The clear winners were the Canadians

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
G/B only had a side by side 2Loop though(which was badly done) plus they messed up their spiral sequence. Besides the error on the 3T-2T and the step-out of the throw 3F, D/D skated well. Y/J were overscored IMO, they should have been forth. The clear winners were the Canadians

It seems we'll have an all Canadian Gold in Pairs winner in JGP events ;)

I agree Yu/Jin were overscored especially on PCS, whoever did their programs did not showcase anything on them its blah
D/D did not skate well, an improvement from their Lake Placid but Davankova two footed her landings, she grew this season but at least she can still land her jumps, hopefully D/D clean up their jumps more by the JGPF

DianaSelene

Medalist
It seems we'll have an all Canadian Gold in Pairs winner in JGP events ;)

I agree Yu/Jin were overscored especially on PCS, whoever did their programs did not showcase anything on them its blah
D/D did not skate well, an improvement from their Lake Placid but Davankova two footed her landings, she grew this season but at least she can still land her jumps, hopefully D/D clean up their jumps more by the JGPF

Marina Zoueva did Yu/Jin's programs.

Mao88

Record Breaker
PAIRS COMPETITION - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Margaret PURDY & Michael MARINARO (CAN) - 147.40
Short Program, Free Skate
2. Xiaoyu YU & Yang JIN (CHN) - 146.00
3. Vasilisa DAVANKOVA & Andrei DEPUTAT (RUS) - 143.62
4. Kamilla GAINETDINOVA & Ivan BICH (RUS) - 142.26
5. Evgania TARASOVA & Vladimir MOROZOV (RUS) - 137.29
6. Hayleigh BELL & Alistair SYLVESTER (CAN) - 128.74
7. Madeline AARON & Max SETTLAGE (USA) - 127.05
8. Jessica CALALANG & Zack SIDHU (USA) - 122.70
9. Krystel DESJARDINS & Charlie BILODEAU (CAN) - 104.93
10. Vanessa BAUER & Nolan SEEGERT (GER) - 103.03

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Thanks for the uploads Mao.

Thats was a pretty good competition. The Canadians deserved there win, they were the best technically but not my favourite performances. Was really impressed by Tarasova and Morozov, there short was fantastic a little bit disappointing in the free but a lot of potential there. Good to see G/B bounce back after their disappointing first competition, they have a real style about them though they were undermarked in the short. D/D were much improved on Lake Placid, I really like the short but the free feels less than complete, I think there PCS are rightly lower but I like this couple. The Chinese were impressive technically but free performance felt very by the numbers lifts were impressive though.

I wonder will Canada clean sweep all the JGPs? The Russians should have a very competitive Junior nationals, it will be tough to make the top 3.