Julia Lipnitskaia interview after Finlandia Trophy | Golden Skate

Julia Lipnitskaia interview after Finlandia Trophy

Country
Russia
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5465.html (Russian)
Julia LIPNITSKAIA: it would be very good to reach the Grand Prix Final
08.10.2012 07:50:01 | Figure skating | News

Today, on October 7, in Espoo (Finland) finished the international event on figure skating – Finlandia Trophy. Russian skater Julia LIPNITSKAIA won competitions of Senior Ladies, with total score 188.23. Popular Finnish skater Kira Korpi lagged behind on 7,07 points. Julia LIPNITSKAIA shortly commented her skating to TEAM RUSSIA-2014 portal.

«I am very happy with the skating in this competition, - Julia LIPNITSKAIA saidd. – These were my first international competitions at Senior level. I'm glad that in Free Skating (on music of the ballet "Nutcracker" of Tchaikovsky – TEAM RUSSIA-2014 Comment) made the difficult combo 3Lz+3T. Committed a mistake on filp – made double instead of the triple. Certainly, it is necessary to work on making programs better, but at all I skated easily and Short Program (Khachaturian's "Sabre dance" performed by violinist Vanessa Mae – TEAM RUSSIA-2014 Comment)».

«Tasks for this season – to skate good at Events of Senior Grand Prix, - Julia Lipnitskaya specified. – It would be very good to reach the Grand Prix Final which will be in Sochi. Also I want very much to take place in Junior Worlds».

Last edited: