15 Stephanie Rosenthal, Utah FSC
Warm-Up group 4
16 Natalie Mecher, Wagon Wheel FSC
17 Danielle Kahle, All Year FSC
18 Jennifer Kirk, The SC of Boston
19 Alissa Czisny, St. Clair Shores FSC
20 Suzy McDonald, SC of New York
21 Yebin Mok, All Year FSC

http://www.usfsa.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/events/200304/uschamps/senior/so-seniorladiesshort.htm

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Good draw for Angela and Sasha and a great draw for Michelle. Yikes, Beatrisa, don't lose your focus. Not a good spot for AP. I hope she can hold it together.........42

Thanks, Bynx. For a moment I thought, "Good thing for AP that start order doesn't really matter with the COP." Then I remembered it's the ordinal system. Well, to paraphrase what Piel said in the Judges Cheering thread, may the judges judge well what they see. Good luck AP!
Rgirl

JOHIO2

Medalist
hi rgirl,

get real! judges know ap is a contender, so i expect she'll get the benefit of the doubt even tho 1st to skate. on the other hand, i seem to remember angela skating 1st and felt she should have placed higher in the short program. (i think that was 2000)

hey, maybe those judges SHOULD get glasses! or maybe we're just up way too late!

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
judges

JOHIO2 said:
hi rgirl,

get real! judges know ap is a contender, so i expect she'll get the benefit of the doubt even tho 1st to skate. on the other hand, i seem to remember angela skating 1st and felt she should have placed higher in the short program. (i think that was 2000)

hey, maybe those judges SHOULD get glasses! or maybe we're just up way too late!

Some judges should retire at 65. Walburga Grim retired at 80! The retirement age limit. A few years ago, during the SCHOOL figures days, there was a judge who was supposedly blind...(read about the judge on inside edge...maybe it was figure skating urban legend).

Bynx

On the Ice
JOHIO2 said:
hi rgirl,

She maybe a contender but, the judges won't being doing her any favors, so she had better skate clean and stop leaning on the landings of those jumps.

With this field AP really can't afford any mistakes!
That goes for the rest as well!

AP's best chance is to outskate Sasha in her group. The judges can remember 5 skaters, right? So that will automatically put AP in the top flight along with Sasha and Michelle.

The practice reports say that Angela is skating well. I've got my fingers crossed.

Mathman

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Good grief! Yebin is skating last in the SP at Nat's again!

Hope everyone stays to watch her this time.

But worried. Yesterday's practice wasn't great.

dpp

shanm

Rinkside
start order

Anything can happen. Like I said at Sashafans at 2002 nats , Michelle went first in the short and won.