Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tuktamysheva's new SP

Her skating reminds me of Elene G and I think Liza may have that figure-tiny but buxom...it will kill her triples. That is why we should never get too excited about teeny 14 year old whose genetics dictate shape and thyen performance. I dislike the music but don't find her flailing too bad. She seems to have toned dow her arm movements from last year. I saw this a while ago and felt the black was to cover her ermerging womanhood. I still enjoy her but I think she is no shoo in for gold/Sochi at this point

Custom Title
    Elene G actually has huge triples that are gorgeous when she actually lands them, it's just a matter of consistency. Her 3lz is a monster and last March at Worlds she landed an awesome 3lz-3t combo in her SP. Anyways, if Elene didn't have such huge tatas her body would actually be quite good for skating, she is very toned, strong, compact, light. Liza does not appear to be busty so if she doesn't develop that way but is otherwise build like Elene I don't see it being an issue. Further, I feel like a lot of Elene's struggles had to do with moving around and switching coaches so much, as well as a lack of focus as until recently it seemed like she cared a lot about having an active social life. I don't get the same sense from Liza. Many different body types can be successful in skating and Liza is a huge talent. Leonova is also short and sturdier in build with a larger bust compared to a lot of other skaters, and she's the freaking world silver medalist! Never had Liza's innate talent either IMO and she's coached by Morozov. I'm really impressed with how Liza's skating is looking considering the injury and puberty struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Elene G actually has huge triples that are gorgeous when she actually lands them, it's just a matter of consistency. Her 3lz is a monster and last March at Worlds she landed an awesome 3lz-3t combo in her SP. Anyways, if Elene didn't have such huge tatas her body would actually be quite good for skating, she is very toned, strong, compact, light. Liza does not appear to be busty so if she doesn't develop that way but is otherwise build like Elene I don't see it being an issue. Further, I feel like a lot of Elene's struggles had to do with moving around and switching coaches so much, as well as a lack of focus as until recently it seemed like she cared a lot about having an active social life. I don't get the same sense from Liza. Many different body types can be successful in skating and Liza is a huge talent. Leonova is also short and sturdier in build with a larger bust compared to a lot of other skaters, and she's the freaking world silver medalist! Never had Liza's innate talent either IMO and she's coached by Morozov. I'm really impressed with how Liza's skating is looking considering the injury and puberty struggles.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Agreed--both about Liza and about Elene. I was so excited when Elene did so well last season,winning the European bronze, and I hope she continues her upward trend. I've always loved her skating.

As for Liza, I never count out someone this age, especially with talent like hers. Predicting the future is easy...predicting it accurately is the hard part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2