Skate America streaming | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skate America streaming

mousepotato

On the Ice
It says "download", but I think that's just an ad. I'm still waiting for a real link to pop up on the site (I can watch the live streams of other sports), but no luck so far.

Mine doesn't work either, I tried in IE and firefox and I have 3 of the programs enabled to watch it but still nothing.

giulia95

Medalist
I clicked on the link and it says "Live streams will be available approximately 30 minutes before the broadcast's start." No signs of a video for me. Am I looked in the wrong place?

it's working for me, I downloaded SopCost and it's a chinese TV. try to read the manual on the right side

This is tha channel:

Streams viewable using external software
#2 SopCast 400kbps 50%
Chinese

gold12345

Medalist
it's working for me, I downloaded SopCost and it's a chinese TV. try to read the manual on the right side

This is tha channel:

Streams viewable using external software
#2 SopCast 400kbps 50%
Chinese

Thanks! I finally see a link to click to watch. It was showing skating, but now it's news? :rolleye:

Спорт 2 (Sport 2) showed Skate America. I'm now watching the archive broadcast at TVteka.com.

Link: http://tvteka.tv/live/sport2
(Scroll down the Телепрограмма on the right side till you find the word Фигурное катание (figure skating)).

But you have to register at Tvteka first and activate the 3-days free pass or pay. Then you can watch - also the archive (with lots of US Shows and archive material of past competitions).
Registration: Click on the word highlighted in white on the top. In Электронная почта you enter your email address, in Пароль your password and in Пароль еще раз you repeat your password. Click on the button next to it and wait until you get an authentication email. Click on the link in it.
When you click on the arrow next to your email address, choose Подписка. When you click on the green button (between Оплачивать сервис раз в and К оплате it activates your 3-days free pass in the next minute (at least in my case).

I hope you understand my explanation. I don't speak russian, but I used Google Translate to unterstand the russian words.

Kunstrijdster

Rinkside
I'm watching from over the pond, it worked for the Ladies SP, after the event ended I got the blackout message once, but opened from the outside again and can watch the Zamboni guys cleaning the ice, replays and the Space Needle. It's fun while it lasts, I presume :D Too bad the weat coast time is putting the men at 4 or 5 a.m. over here

Last edited:

herios

Medalist
I'm watching from over the pond, it worked for the Ladies SP, after the event ended I got the blackout message once, but opened from the outside again and can watch the Zamboni guys cleaning the ice and replays. It's fun while it lasts, I presume :D Too bad the weat coast time is putting the men at 4 or 5 a.m. over here

Thanks, i would like to see the ice dance, I sacrificied the ladies for our TV recorded yesterday SP's on CBC, which is ending now.