Stroking Exercises on Ice--Vols. I and II--2 VHS tapes w/ DVD backup copies included | Golden Skate

Stroking Exercises on Ice--Vols. I and II--2 VHS tapes w/ DVD backup copies included

pingu2004

Spectator
Stroking Exercises on Ice--Vols. I and II--2 VHS tapes w/ DVD backup copies included

Hi, everyone,

I'm selling these 2 VHS tapes (with 2 DVD backups, copied directly from the VHS tapes), which are from my private collection and are in excellent condition, including the boxes the VHS tapes came in.

The DVDs are copies I made directly from the videotapes, to use as backups. You get the DVDs and the VHS tapes. If you’re interested or have questions, please PM me. I think that $75, including shipping to anywhere in the United States, is a pretty fair price, but if you'd like to make an offer, please do. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay, where my username is miffyskate.

Full title and description below:

Stroking Exercises on Ice / The Dance Training Methods of Natalia Dubova (Volumes I and II)

Each VHS/DVD contains detailed instruction on form, posture, knee-bend, position, and much more by master ice-dance instructor Natalia Dubova, as ice dancers Elizaveta Stekolnikova and Dmitri Kazarlyga demonstrate the moves as a couple, and young skaters, including Shelby Lyons, do the moves alone.

Narration by producer/director Cecily A. Morrow, but most of the talking is done by Dubova herself, instructing and demonstrating with the skaters. There’s a short biography of Dubova at the beginning of Volume I.

Volume I (58 minutes) Basics: Forward progressives, forward stroking, back crossovers, back progressives, forward chassés, outside left 3-turns, combination steps (progressive, chassé, 3-turn), alternating forward progressives, alternating back crossovers, forward and backward one-foot change-edge pushes.

Volume II (55 minutes) Fundamentals: Holds (Kilian, foxtrot, waltz), stroking backward in modified waltz position, forward and backward cross-rolls, inner and outer mohawks, forward outside rockers, alternating rockers, back outside edges, forward inside double 3-turns. Melissa Gregory is in the class on this tape, as well as the skaters from Volume I.

Thanks for looking.