Thread: 2012 Skate America Pairs LP

Hybrid View

2012 Skate America Pairs LP

I'm so excited! Let's talk

Custom Title

Pairs Free

Since no one else has. I will. It's starting now. Now watch - there will be 3 threads started.

Yay it's starting

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    I hadn't really noticed Donlan/Speroff before and it's a shame about the fall, but I really liked the program and like Tonia K. said..it suits them.
    Last edited by aemeraldrainc; 10-20-2012 at 11:26 PM.

I know D/S have a big following here and I see why- their lines and positions are beautiful. Her death spiral and the lifts were great, and their throws have potential. However, they really do not have the technical difficulty now to compete at the top level in the sport and I'm disheartened because I think their side by side jumps and throws actually have no improvement since last year. Might just have been a few rough skates though.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    I know D/S have a big following here and I see why- their lines and positions are beautiful. Her death spiral and the lifts were great, and their throws have potential. However, they really do not have the technical difficulty now to compete at the top level in the sport and I'm disheartened because I think their side by side jumps and throws actually have no improvement since last year. Might just have been a few rough skates though.
    I'm puzzled by the technical problems. At Nationals last year I had great hopes for them because they COULD do the technical stuff. They both had good jumps and she had good landings on the throws. Now I don't know if that was an anomaly or if this competition is. Time will tell.

C/S definitely did their best. Its nice to see them so happy

kinda wishing there was a way to get this to stream on the wii.... or is there?