2012 Skate America Ice Dance FD | Golden Skate

2012 Skate America Ice Dance FD

tulosai

Record Breaker
The icenetwork free trial is over, correct?

Yes :( I wish there was a way to purchase just this event. I'd be willing to pay to watch streaming there today but I don't see the point of paying for 'on demand' only of the other GP events when youtube will have the skates about as quickly and in about as high of quality depending.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Alessandrini & Vaturi (ITA)
TES = 37.61
PCS = 38.77
1 deduction
Total FD = 75.38
Overall total = 125.74

Macassar88

Medalist
I've found an NBC stream that should hopefully show two hours of ladies FS, but I want to see dance! I wish that skating were more popular!

DianaSelene

Medalist
Go to AOLManager on youtube. He is putting up videos very quickly. The Germans, Americans, and Italians are on there.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
I love Lynn and Logan. That I can say this even though they skated an Adele program shows just how much I like them. Some cool lifts, and I appreciate that difficulty doesn't seem the only concern, but the conceptual fit and the aesthetics as well.

They look so happy with the score :)

ETA: Re Bobrova/Soloviev: remixing Man with a Harmonica is a crime against music and it doesn't fit them, or Tosca, besides.

Last edited:

Macassar88

Medalist
Can someone give updates? I'm FREAKING OUT about Bobrova and Soloviev!!!
(This may be a product of all the stress that I've been accumulating as a result of not being able to watch live... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration