3S
LSp
StSq
CCoSp
ChSq

So predictable - another disaster.

Macassar88

Medalist
Lol the NBC commentators are hilarious. They said that Adelina has amazing technique that carried her through her growth spurt.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
With Mirai declining and Allissa's career in doubt and Caroline struggling if Gao has a big year she puts herself into the mix in the fight to go to Sochi in 2014. This is a perfect time to take her skating to a new level. More reason to get that 3rd spot back.

I think unless 1 of them bombs at Nationals Wagner and Gold are going to Worlds and also to Sochi. The others should do their best now to set themselves up as having the best chance at that 3rd spot if the US gets that back for Sochi.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If Adelina gets a bigger score then Gao i give up. I don't care about reputations or what a skater has done in the past just judge what happens now.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ashley WAGNER (USA)

Music: Samson and Delilah by Camille Saint-Saens

Yellow dress w/ orange tinge. Lots of sparkle on bodice

3F+2T+2T
2A+2T
3S
FCSSp
LSp
3Lo
3Lz - flutz
3Lo+2A+SEQ
StSq
3F
ChSq - Charlotte into spread eagle, nice
CCoSp

Wow, she looks strong. She will win gold for sure!

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
Great job Ashley! Perfect first performance on the season to build upon. I'm excited to see her incorporate the 3F-3T and the 2A-3T back in.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ashley is a tiger. I'm so happy for and proud of her. She is just fearless and fierce out there now, but she is also refining the edges. Quite amazing, I expect a well deserved win :)