Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
LTL, thanks for posting your pics and dont forget to look us up the next time you make an event....we play well with others and dont bark an bite. May I ask what camera you were using? Make and Model Number? Many of us as not as good as Toni at taking pics and the new USFSA camera policy as posted at Boston 2014 is very strict. Most point and shoots wont open up farther than F8 which makes taking good action shots hard....
Here is a shot I took at a 4 conts a while back....wish I had had a better camera.
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/...Chris303/z.jpg
Wow, what an incredible shot, CC! I don't understand why the camera policy is so strict, grrrrrr.....
Anyway, the cameras I used this year were a five-year-old Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4 (images begin w/ P) and a newish Canon PowerShot S95 (images begin w/ IMG). The Panasonic does too few things well for me to keep, so I'm keeping an eye out for something new. The Canon doesn't have enough zoom to make it practical for me.
In hindsight, I wish I would have taken my Canon S3-IS instead. Here are some photos I took with it at Skate America 2008. Between selling this and the Panasonic, I'm hoping for something that's kind of a hybrid of both.